The National Weekly Atlasian
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:38:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The National Weekly Atlasian
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 [69]
Author Topic: The National Weekly Atlasian  (Read 171446 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1700 on: October 06, 2010, 09:17:44 AM »

How dare you declare this publication irrelevent. We were ahead of the curve on the recent Game Moderator stuff. Tongue

The Nyman Times was the first paper to break the Badger as GM story.

I was referring to Al's leaving office without which your's would be useless wouldn't it. Tongue

We have a keen sense of public opinion and we crafted it in a way that pushed things a long. Though Al's resignation wasn't the intent it certainly achieved our objectives.

That reminds me, its time I start making Badger's life absolutely miserable. Evil

"Start"? Wink
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1701 on: December 20, 2010, 09:19:27 PM »

How dare you declare this publication irrelevent. We were ahead of the curve on the recent Game Moderator stuff. Tongue

I was referring to Al's leaving office without which your's would be useless wouldn't it. Tongue

We have a keen sense of public opinion and we crafted it in a way that pushed things a long. Though Al's resignation wasn't the intent it certainly achieved our objectives.

That reminds me, its time I start making Badger's life absolutely miserable. Evil

"Start"? Wink

Damn I forgot to do that. Did you ever comply with those laws mandating specific things be done by the GM, which I beleive you voted for as Senator? Wink Tongue

Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1702 on: December 21, 2010, 09:00:39 AM »

"Start"? Wink

Damn I forgot to do that. Did you ever comply with those laws mandating specific things be done by the GM, which I beleive you voted for as Senator? Wink Tongue

Yep.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1703 on: December 21, 2010, 05:34:17 PM »

"Start"? Wink

Yep.

Link please. Couldn't find them in your thread. Tongue
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1704 on: December 22, 2010, 01:34:10 AM »

"Start"? Wink

Yep.

Link please. Couldn't find them in your thread. Tongue

Look again--I'm busy. Tongue
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 [69]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies