The National Weekly Atlasian (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:51:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The National Weekly Atlasian (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The National Weekly Atlasian  (Read 171490 times)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« on: July 07, 2009, 08:56:42 PM »

If I had money to bet, I'd bet on Fritz. I do think it will be close, though, and could go any way.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2009, 09:01:17 PM »

KyleGordon declared for the Mideast race, which isn't happening.  He never declared for this race.
Correct
He notified me that he isn't running, but is hoping for an Assembly Seat in the Mideast.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2009, 04:35:27 PM »

Sorry, pet peeve.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2009, 08:52:10 PM »

Dude.....Read the News:

tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2009, 08:57:28 PM »

Hey, Deeds for Governor '09, you have 2164 messages, 0 are new.

Suck it.
Dave will not be happy when he finds that out. Sad
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2009, 09:25:54 PM »

I delete mine after every time I read it. So it never goes above 10. Wink
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2009, 04:07:02 PM »

There's also the fact that a couple DA members can't even support their own candidate. The Democratic Alliance is more of a label than an actual political party.
I believe that voters should vote for who they think would do a better job, no matter what party they are in.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2009, 07:31:48 PM »

You forgot our fellow party member, Devilman.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2009, 10:16:07 PM »

Dude, my name was spelled wrong. Did you expect me to just sit back and take that? Heck to the no! Nobody treats me that way, nobody.
(That's right Badger, I'm talking to YOU!) Angry
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2010, 09:37:00 PM »

(from the center-left leftist DA majority which had dominated the Northeast for eons
The Democratic Alliance never had a majority in the Northeast, to my knowledge. And if they did, it was quite a while ago.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2010, 09:24:06 AM »

(from the center-left leftist DA majority which had dominated the Northeast for eons
The Democratic Alliance never had a majority in the Northeast, to my knowledge. And if they did, it was quite a while ago.

I guess holding every elected and appointed office in the Northeast not even a year ago wasn't domination?
That's simply because we had good candidates running who recieved support from other parties. But the Democratic Alliance never had a majority in the region.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2010, 08:45:53 PM »

A majority of my money has come from small donors, as well as payments from several politicans for designing signs. I'm hoping for a big paycheck soon from the Purple State/Marokai Blue ticket. Wink More money should also be coming in the future since I'm in the middle of a campaign.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2010, 08:58:56 PM »

A majority of my money has come from small donors, as well as payments from several politicans for designing signs. I'm hoping for a big paycheck soon from the Purple State/Marokai Blue ticket. Wink More money should also be coming in the future since I'm in the middle of a campaign.

I seem to recall you got some big corporate cash along with Jedi and I last summer, and it just so happens we were passing trade deals at the time as well. Tongue
Hmm, I seem to recall that now. Tongue
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2010, 06:58:40 PM »

Purple State was quite possibly the least pleasant person in Atlasia (Fluffy included) during his stint in the Senate.
Impossible. Fluffy takes, and eats, the cake.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2010, 12:44:39 PM »

Purple State was quite possibly the least pleasant person in Atlasia (Fluffy included) during his stint in the Senate.
Impossible. Fluffy takes, and eats, the cake.

Who is "Fluffy"?

Someone who had no significance until about August 2008 when he struck gold. Then less then a year later let it slip away, and in process of trying to reestablish his grip, he lost whatever respect he may have had even among his former supporters.

He also had a knack for creating enemies unnecessarily. I mean HappyWarrior? That's like declaring war on the Easter bunny, all you do is piss off the children and gain nothing from it except convince everyone you have no brains and are a class 1 a-hole.

'Fluffy' declared war on HappyWarrior?

He declared war on basically everybody. He even went after me & I built the RPP from the ground up. It's amazing the RPP ever got to five Senate seats.

How and why did he do this? What did he hope to gain from doing that?

September & October of last year, I sided with tmth & Hamilton in opposing DWTL's increasingly absolutist leadership. He openly scorned my bid to become party Chairman & actually joined the JCP for a brief time because other people thought that they could come in & have a say in "his" party. He didn't want to give up the power that he held, basically.
Correct. PiT, Hamilton, and I had done a vast majority of the recruiting in the party, and we controlled the votes more than Fluffy. However, Fluffsters completely disregarded us and still considered him and his select few the driving force behind the party. Eventually, all three of us ended up leaving, and party membership has plummeted. Sometimes, I wonder what would have happened if Fluffy had gone off a few months earlier and Hamilton, myself, and PiT were all still in the RPP. There might not be a Pop, but one united center-right movement.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2010, 01:59:09 PM »

A united center-right movement was never what Hamilton wanted to build. Please, enough with being so naive, tmth. You're one of the few left who still has warm feelings towards the guy. HE wanted to be the bgwah of the right wing. I was never going to bow to him. It's why he can't stand me. Tongue
I never said I had warm feelings towards him. I'm just saying that DWTL hadn't undermined us, there may not have been a falling out in the RPP and the Pop may never have come to pass.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2010, 11:38:32 AM »

He left to run for school board because he didn't want them to be able to track this site back to him. I doubt he ever makes a comeback, but I still see him around on Facebook.
I've seen him a couple times. He's sent me a nasty message a while back for poking him and messaging him "Woohoo!"
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies