Data for progress - Biden +1
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 08:32:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election
  2024 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Data for progress - Biden +1
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Data for progress - Biden +1  (Read 411 times)
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -0.65, S: -1.57

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 12, 2024, 10:46:41 AM »

https://zeteo.com/p/new-poll-biden-trump-election?r=2x1yde&triedRedirect=true

Biden - 47
Trump - 46
kwabbit

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2024, 10:57:28 AM »

41 Trump
40 Biden
12 Kennedy

kwabbit

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2024, 10:59:42 AM »

This is unchanged from their previous poll. In the third-party included ballot test, both Biden and Trump lost 1 and Kennedy gained 4.

I think we'll start to see more polls from them as they get past the McElwee scandal. They have a pretty good 538 rating.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2024, 12:04:24 PM »

This is unchanged from their previous poll. In the third-party included ballot test, both Biden and Trump lost 1 and Kennedy gained 4.

I think we'll start to see more polls from them as they get past the McElwee scandal. They have a pretty good 538 rating.
All these Polls with either Trump +1 or Biden +1 tell us something. The EC Advantage that Republicans had during the 2016 & 2020 Election still exist. Biden has to win the PV by 3 or more yet again to win the Election.
SnowLabrador
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2024, 12:14:36 PM »

The fact that this is considered a good poll for Biden should show the way it's heading.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2024, 12:36:25 PM »

The fact that this is considered a good poll for Biden should show the way it's heading.
Trump has considerable more pathways compared to 2016 or 2020 to 270 because he is basically TIED in the National Polls.

Hillary in 2016 had a slight lead in the National Polls hence winning the Election became a stretch for Trump and that same was true in 2020.

This persistent close Race in the National Polling Average no matter if it's 538, RealClearPolling or DecisionDesk/The Hill should worry Democrats.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2024, 12:48:55 PM »

Biden isn't losing with those Redfield polls plse
Tekken_Guy
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2024, 12:59:42 PM »

All these Polls with either Trump +1 or Biden +1 tell us something. The EC Advantage that Republicans had during the 2016 & 2020 Election still exist. Biden has to win the PV by 3 or more yet again to win the Election.

Not according to polls. Most polls show the rust belt states voting in line with the NPV rather than slightly to its right like in 2016 and 2020. The sun belt battlegrounds though still are more favorable to Trump than the national polls but Trump’s a vote short even with all of them.
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2024, 06:41:39 AM »

Not according to polls. Most polls show the rust belt states voting in line with the NPV rather than slightly to its right like in 2016 and 2020. The sun belt battlegrounds though still are more favorable to Trump than the national polls but Trump’s a vote short even with all of them.

I’m increasingly thinking Biden’s best path comes through holding those rust belt states. I did not think this before
SnowLabrador
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2024, 07:34:09 AM »

Outlier.
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2024, 08:31:44 AM »

This literally lines up with most averages…
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2024, 09:24:11 AM »

He is just saying that, don't listen to SL
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2024, 09:34:48 AM »

Yup, though Biden would almost certainly lose the EC with a 1 pt. national lead. I believe he needs 2-3 pts. to have a decent shot at 270.
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2024, 09:36:49 AM »

Yup, though Biden would almost certainly lose the EC with a 1 pt. national lead. I believe he needs 2-3 pts. to have a decent shot at 270.
I keep saying I honestly don’t think this with shifts in safe states. Remains to be seen but I honestly believe Biden can pull it out by winning by one. It would be hellishly close though.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2024, 09:40:50 AM »

SL just came off of a ban, he is doing the same thing as before and didn't learn anything
kwabbit

« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2024, 09:50:22 AM »

I keep saying I honestly don’t think this with shifts in safe states. Remains to be seen but I honestly believe Biden can pull it out by winning by one. It would be hellishly close though.

If Biden wins with the EC with a 1pt PV victory, the Sunbelt would have to have trended right. GA, AZ, NV, and NC would be nearly guaranteed to have gone to Trump. Biden is bleeding in safe states because they are diverse, which also why they are Democratic, but the bleeding would also carry over to all diverse states, enough to flip the Sunbelt states. The only way you could think there would be bleeding in only the safe states is if you don't have a permission structure to acknowledge Biden losing a swing state, which might not be the case for you but definitely is for some.
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2024, 09:53:51 AM »

If Biden wins with the EC with a 1pt PV victory, the Sunbelt would have to have trended right. GA, AZ, NV, and NC would be nearly guaranteed to have gone to Trump. Biden is bleeding in safe states because they are diverse, which also why they are Democratic, but the bleeding would also carry over to all diverse states, enough to flip the Sunbelt states. The only way you could think there would be bleeding in only the safe states is if you don't have a permission structure to acknowledge Biden losing a swing state, which might not be the case for you but definitely is for some.
Oh yeah he’d likely lose the sunbelt in this scenario
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies