Reluctant Biden supporter Kyle Kulinski (Secular Talk) switches support, endorses Jill Stein
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 11:57:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Reluctant Biden supporter Kyle Kulinski (Secular Talk) switches support, endorses Jill Stein
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Reluctant Biden supporter Kyle Kulinski (Secular Talk) switches support, endorses Jill Stein  (Read 940 times)
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2024, 09:40:54 PM »
« edited: May 16, 2024, 09:45:46 PM by T'Chenka »

Kyle is married to Krystal Ball so his show probably gets subsidized by her’s .
Lmao, is that true? That should end all his credibility right there.

Yeah, they do videos together often. I know Kyle way more than I know Krystal, but what I've seen from her just from watching Secular Talk, she seems alright. I should probably get to know more about her before I made a definitive statement on her though.

EDIT
yeah for example here's a video of them at home together doing a youtube video for Kyle's channel

Stranger in a strange land
strangeland
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2024, 09:54:35 PM »

How many times has Stein run for President on the Green ticket now? Three? And the best she has done is 1% of the vote? At a certain point any reasonably intelligent person would conclude that the electorate is simply not buying what you're selling. This is the definition of insanity.
The goal of Stein's campaigns isn't to win, or even to build a movement. It's to win elections for the GOP, which she's pretty effective at.
Old Man Willow
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2024, 10:29:00 PM »

Kulinski is a perfect example of the "Bin Laden had a point actually" leftist. Here's him a
few weeks back explaining Hamas's totally legit reasons for mass murder of innocents and how Trump provoked them into it:

Most people will not click on and watch this video, but he is just pointing out that Trump's (and now Biden's) Abraham Accords were designed to essentially collapse the position of the Palestinians internationally and contributed to the calculus where a desperate attack like Oct. 7 would have made sense to Hamas.

That is a far cry from saying he "provoked" them to it, and even farther from saying that they had "totally legit reasons", let alone that "Bin laden had a point" (!) Goodness gracious.

You and me clearly have a different definition of "far cry".
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2024, 10:43:04 PM »

Yeah, they do videos together often. I know Kyle way more than I know Krystal, but what I've seen from her just from watching Secular Talk, she seems alright. I should probably get to know more about her before I made a definitive statement on her though.

EDIT
yeah for example here's a video of them at home together doing a youtube video for Kyle's channel

She ran a scam PAC and after paying herself most of the money she started making YouTube videos with an Indian right-winger about how people on the left should stay home and not vote so that Republicans can win.

I think she was also one of the first people to push the fake rape allegation against Biden to help Trump get elected back in 2020. I'd be shocked if the Republican Party didn't fund her.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2024, 02:19:17 AM »
« Edited: May 17, 2024, 02:22:50 AM by Landslide Lyndon »

EDIT

Krystal Ball was one of Tara Reade's biggest champions and has become a Putin shill of Greenwaldesque proportions. I wouldn't be surprised if it was revealed that she and her hubby are on Kremlin's payroll.
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -7.30

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2024, 03:35:59 AM »
« Edited: May 17, 2024, 04:05:11 PM by BlueSwan »

Yeah, Krystal Ball is definitely NOT alright and 100% harmful to democrats electoral prospects. At BEST she a useful idiot for the right. Like 95% of the time she spends criticizing Biden and democrats with the remaining 5% spend on Trump criticism.

"Left wing" youtubers convincing gullible young people that they should not support "mainstream" democrats is a big problem for democrats. "Accelerationism" is the most idiotic idea ever.
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2024, 08:14:13 AM »

Yeah, Krystal Ball is definitely NOT alright and 100% harmful to democrats electoral prospects. At BEST she a useful idiot for the right. Like 95% of the time she spends criticizing Biden and democrats with the remaining 5% spend on Trump criticism.

"Left wing" youtubers convincing gullible young people that they should support "mainstream" democrats is a big problem for democrats. "Accelerationism" is the most idiotic idea ever.

It's probably the primary reason why the left never wins. "Let's make life worse now so it might be a little better in the future!" "Let's deliberately lose elections now and then we'll win at some unspecified point in the future, I promise!" They have nothing to offer other than nihilistic self-destruction. There's a reason almost nobody likes these people other than college protesters.
Fight for Trump
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2024, 09:06:48 AM »

Krystal and Saagar are amazing.
MyLifeIsYours
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.74, S: -6.61

« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2024, 09:24:14 AM »

How many times has Stein run for President on the Green ticket now? Three? And the best she has done is 1% of the vote? At a certain point any reasonably intelligent person would conclude that the electorate is simply not buying what you're selling. This is the definition of insanity.
The goal of Stein's campaigns isn't to win, or even to build a movement. It's to win elections for the GOP, which she's pretty effective at.

How about Democrats try to win elections, oh I forgot, they can't be held accountable. Always placing on the scapegoat from the left. Bernie Bros, Jill Stein, Palestine supporters, they want our vote but screwed us in the back alley when it comes time to reveal their neoliberalism. It couldn't been possible that Hillary Clinton ran a goddammit campaign to Donald Trump and blames every living soul but herself and campaign advisors.
Neo-Malthusian Misanthrope
Seef
Canada

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: 1.57

P
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2024, 11:08:09 AM »

Didn't he endorse Williamson? If that didn't move the needle, this won't either.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies