The Politics of Strip Clubs: Are Lap Dances Free Speech? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 08:21:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  The Politics of Strip Clubs: Are Lap Dances Free Speech? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Do you believe that lap dances qualify as protected free speech?
Yes.

No.

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 38

Author Topic: The Politics of Strip Clubs: Are Lap Dances Free Speech?  (Read 6137 times)
AkSaber
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -8.00

« on: July 04, 2007, 06:37:28 PM »

Free speech? I'm not so sure. But I probably would have voted in favor for the stripper. My reason being is that something about this case really pisses me off.

These days, gangs are running amok. They are murdering children, innocent people living their lives, and police officers. Drug dealers are ruining the lives of children and their families. Child predators abound and some who rape children only get a few months jail time.

Does any of that enrage these high-and-mighty phonies? No. Not one bit. Instead, what do they use our police departments for? To scare consenting adults. As long as they can stick their nose in other peoples' business, they're happy.

I wonder sometimes, if these people went after violent criminals with the same zeal as the go after consenting adults, how much better off our cities would be?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies