Romney's New Ad (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:46:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Romney's New Ad (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Romney's New Ad  (Read 8198 times)
useful idiot
YaBB God

« on: July 16, 2007, 05:50:43 PM »

Hi my name is Mitt Romney.

I think that only material the church of latter days saints approve of should be seen on tv.

I will be sure to legislate my religion on the people of the United Church oh I mean States of America.

I really am conservative..... what I really am! Would a fake conservative has as nice hair as I do?

I'm Mitt Romney and the church approves this message.

We all know how Romney pushed his religion on the people of Massachusetts, right? I'm never amazed at how dumb people are.

BTW, you got the name of the church wrong, bigot.
useful idiot
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2007, 06:28:06 PM »

I think that only material the church of latter days saints approve of should be seen on tv.

I will be sure to legislate my religion on the people of the United Church oh I mean States of America.

I really am conservative..... what I really am! Would a fake conservative has as nice hair as I do?

We all know how Romney pushed his religion on the people of Massachusetts, right? I'm never amazed at how dumb people are.

It's funny to see you calling someone a bigot.

Why is that?
useful idiot
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2007, 07:09:11 PM »

Why is that?

Hmm, so I guess we know how you operate Eraserhead: make nasty insinuations with no evidence, and then run away....thats nice.
useful idiot
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2007, 07:43:55 PM »

Why is that?

Hmm, so I guess we know how you operate Eraserhead: make nasty insinuations with no evidence, and then run away....thats nice.

Uh no actually I had stuff to do in real life before going back on the computer. I seem to recall you making some anti-black and anti-Brazilian statements on here in the past.

You have no reason to say that. To make such a dirty allegation over unspecific comments you "seem to recall" me making(that never happened) is beyond the pale. You had to go back in my posts to get the Brazilian thing from like a year ago I assume, and the post youre refering to is one where I said that Brazilian girls were easy. At the time I lived in Brazil and my girlfriend was Brazilian, as are a part of my family(through marriage), so don't try to backtrack and find justifications for your ridiculousness. There was nothing bigoted about it.
useful idiot
YaBB God

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2007, 08:10:32 PM »
« Edited: July 16, 2007, 08:18:27 PM by useful idiot »

First of all, saying the girls in a certain place are easy is a) not bigoted and b) nowhere near poughies' statements.

EDIT: after further review of the post in question it does seem like I said brazilians were dumb, but i wasnt referring to the people of brazil, i was talking about the people I worked with, so I'll give you that one. If you look further down in that post I said "the people I come into contact with", being directed at the vapid, airheaded, materialistic rich people I was teaching English to.
useful idiot
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2007, 08:21:08 PM »
« Edited: July 16, 2007, 08:22:56 PM by useful idiot »

No, I'm not Brazilian, I'm from the USA. I hate it here because the people are soooo dumb and thier accents just make you want to scream sometimes.

The girls aren't as good as everyone says, it's just that they outnumber the guys pretty heavily, and they're very promiscuous. When I got here I thought there was something about me that attracted them, come to find out they're all pretty slutty. Prostitution is legal, but the girls are so loose I doubt it would be worth the money.

"No, I'm not Brazilian, I'm from the USA. I hate it here because the people are soooo dumb and thier accents just make you want to scream sometimes. People are pre-occupied with really stupid things, especially the bourgeoisie upper-middle-class types I come into contact with."

As for the level of their promiscuity, I stick by that wholeheartedly. I'm not saying it's wrong, but it's definitely a part of their culture, and it's not my cup of tea

BTW, I still havent gotten an answer on my comments about Blacks, which was the original reason Eraserhead made the statement. He didnt find the Brazilian thing until later
useful idiot
YaBB God

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2007, 08:29:50 PM »
« Edited: July 16, 2007, 08:54:03 PM by useful idiot »

I admit the things I said were written in a harsh way, but come on, IT WAS TWO YEARS AGO. My critique was of a culture I found devoid of compassion, values, and seriousness(something shocking to me because of my good experiences with Brazilian family and my girlfriend.) If you want me to apologise for it, sure whatever, but I wasn't mocking any of the races of Brazil or their devotion to Catholicism. If anything I was citicizing their(certain segments of the population, specifically the kids of executives that I met and those that moved in their circles) extreme embrace of American capitalist values, and therefore criticizing American style hedonism. I had moved to a place full of millions of Paris Hiltons

I've said all I'm going to say about that post from October of 2005. If any of you can find a hint of prejudice towards blacks in any of my posts I will adress that, as that was the original claim of Eraserhead, that I had made anti-black statements.
useful idiot
YaBB God

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2007, 11:33:35 PM »

I admit the things I said were written in a harsh way, but come on, IT WAS TWO YEARS AGO. My critique was of a culture I found devoid of compassion, values, and seriousness(something shocking to me because of my good experiences with Brazilian family and my girlfriend.) If you want me to apologise for it, sure whatever, but I wasn't mocking any of the races of Brazil or their devotion to Catholicism. If anything I was citicizing their(certain segments of the population, specifically the kids of executives that I met and those that moved in their circles) extreme embrace of American capitalist values, and therefore criticizing American style hedonism. I had moved to a place full of millions of Paris Hiltons

I've said all I'm going to say about that post from October of 2005. If any of you can find a hint of prejudice towards blacks in any of my posts I will adress that, as that was the original claim of Eraserhead, that I had made anti-black statements.

I know I said I wasn't going to say anything else about it, but I can't let that go. That comment was regarding a small subsect of Brazilian society, which I made abundantly clear later in the paragraph.

BTW, I talked with Poughies privately and I think we were harsh with him, and he really didn't mean to offend.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies