It's Early Days But Clinton Has A Lock On The Dem Nomination (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:50:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  It's Early Days But Clinton Has A Lock On The Dem Nomination (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: It's Early Days But Clinton Has A Lock On The Dem Nomination  (Read 8333 times)
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: July 25, 2007, 11:20:23 PM »

I will say this much- Democratic campaigns are taking on the look and feel of Republican campaings and vice versa. 

Democrats have become well-funded and unified while the GOP has become divided and poorly funded. Like I said, if the democrats don't pull it off (even with Hillary(If divisivie W can do it, so can Hillary-just be perpared for the obnoxious complaining afterwards)), I would not see how the Democratic Party would be justified anymore.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2007, 06:18:55 PM »

Although at this point, it is probably time for the dems to unite while the GOP have their divisive primary.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2007, 02:52:59 PM »

...we've had an assisantation attempt.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2007, 10:18:39 PM »

I think there was one in January on Hillary. There was a whole thing on Obama getting secret service.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2007, 12:45:18 PM »

Unless she pursues Obama into the marsh and is not heard from again, like many frontrunners usually do. It's either Edwards or Clinton. Obama seems to be weak and though I really like Richardson, don't think he could do it.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2007, 10:43:33 PM »

Hillary Clinton dosen't have a "lock" on the Democratic Nomination so far. Even though some polls are suggesting she's way out in front of Barack Obama & John Edwards, she'll have to wait until she's won Iowa, New Hampshire, Nevada & South Carolina first to have a lock.

Hopefully Hillary Clinton, dosen't end up being the Democrat's nominee in 2008, because it will end up backfiring and the Republicans will keep the keys to the White House. I really hope, someone like Barack Obama or Bill Richardson gets the nomination, but I doubt this will occur because Hillary will shoot their candidacy's down in the blaze of glory.

What I am hoping is that she would defeat herself fighting the alternatives or comes out unscathed, proving herself to be the shadow president, much like Bush did. In fact, everyone had as hunch that Bush would be president since time in the 2000 election cycle....people are begining to have that hunch about Clinton.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2007, 12:35:49 PM »

I was one of those deniers, but then I wasn't expecting to be so impressed with Clinton's gravitas.  In the debates that I have seen, she always seems like she knows what she's talking about.  I'm not yet sold on nominating her, but that is purely on cynical grounds.  I'd hate to see us throw away this election; but I'd love to see Clinton as president.

Yeah. That's what I am thinking.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies