AndrewCT for Senate (Northeast) - Responsive Leadership
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 10:55:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  AndrewCT for Senate (Northeast) - Responsive Leadership
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AndrewCT for Senate (Northeast) - Responsive Leadership  (Read 744 times)
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 02, 2007, 01:25:14 PM »
« edited: August 30, 2007, 02:29:33 PM by AndrewCT »

I would like to welcome all to my Campaign headquaters. I will outline my agenda for my candiacy for this office.

I'm sorry for not updating this yet, I've been crazy here at work! I'll outline a few basic ideals of myself, and what kind of candidate I am.

I'm a fiscally conservative, socially moderate Republican from the great state of Connecticut.  As a candidate, and if elected, a representative for the District, I will listen, I will consciously vote what is best for the members of District 2, and not just any party.  I hold many core values with the Republican party, and if nominated, I will represent it to the best of my ability in the General Election.

Also, I'm a strong supporter of term limits. If elected, I vow to serve only 2 terms as Senator. I believe that it's important to not only hold elected officials responsible for their actions, but to also keep fresh blood flowing in politics.

I would like to make it clear that I am not running against Sen. DWTL just for the fun of it. I am running because I believe that this district can be represented better, and I want to give the people a choice in their candidates.

Thank you, and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

- AndrewCT
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 02:28:38 PM »

Friends, Family, and GPorter,

I will not be online for the next week or so, I just found out today that I need to go down to our Orlando office to over see a new accounting system transition, fun stuff!  So, I will be checking in from time to time, but wont have the full time to devote to this campaign at the time. I promise, I will answer all questions when I have the chance.

Thank you, and Dave bless.

- AndrewCT

District 2 Senate candidate.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2007, 08:08:29 AM »

Well, I have returned back from my dreadfull time in Orlando, and I'm now back to the campaign. I see there was much love left here, lol.

If there are any more questions that anyone has for me, please feel free to ask me here.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2007, 07:05:42 AM »

As voting begins, I would like to thank everyone for their support, and I would like to thank the other candidates. Mr. Moderate, Sen. DWTL, and Ernest for running a good, clean campaign.

I am quite shocked though that this thread had been viewed so many times, yet nobody asked questions. Oh well, that's fine by me.

No matter the income, I will say it's been an intersting campaign.  It's been intersting attempting to run a campaign here, and running a campaign in real life at the same time. Very intersting.

Thank you!

- Andrew
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2007, 02:30:07 PM »

I'm bumping my old campaign for this current one.

Again, any additional questions that anybody, even those not in the district wish to ask, please feel free.
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2007, 10:38:01 PM »

Unless Fezzy or Rin-chan enter the race, you have my endorsement.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2007, 10:32:25 AM »

I thank you.

Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies