Republicans only hope to keep the White House is (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 03:50:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Republicans only hope to keep the White House is (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Republicans only hope to keep the White House is  (Read 4809 times)
sethm0

« on: August 10, 2007, 09:48:37 PM »

1. Hilllary / Strickland is an interesting idea, but I wonder if it would be too transparently calculated. She wouldn't want the story of the summer to be that she picked him only so she could win one state.

2. I agree that Rudy will be competitive in NJ, though I am less sure about CT.

3. Louisiana does have more potential to go Democratic than other southern states, because roughly half the white population is Cajun / catholic, and the Cajuns tend to be more moderate. However, I think the Republican nominee will still take LA this time around. Democrats will have a better shot at Florida, West Virginia and Arkansas - keep an eye on Arkansas.

4. I still don't see any great candidates in the Republican field, including Rudy. Once the media latches on to all of his personal problems and shady business dealings, he is going to have a tough time.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies