Republicans only hope to keep the White House is (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 08:42:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Republicans only hope to keep the White House is (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Republicans only hope to keep the White House is  (Read 4810 times)
RRB
Rookie

« on: August 10, 2007, 09:19:11 AM »

Too many of you have short memories and only think of 2000 and 2004.  States that may/will go Dem this time will/may be MO, OH, WV, NV, CO, NM, FL, AR, IA and maybe MT.  Let us not forget LA.  We think of it a as a conservative southern state but Dems outnumber republicans for registered voters, and there are lots of motivated blacks who hate Bush for obvious reasons. Bill Clinton carried the state both times.  Anyone currently in office is hated, and Bush represents the party that forgot about them during a dark period in our nations history in 2005.  VA is also a posiblility given the Dem surge in that state recently.

The states that usually go Dem that will go republican are.....................Oops, can't think of any.  In my state of MI, a poll by the Detroit News (a right wing rag) showed Hillary with a very low likability rating but winning hands down against Rudy.  I wasn't polled, but dispite my shaky feeling toward a neocon president Billery, I will vote for her over any righty.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies