1980: Reagan/Dole v. Kennedy/Hollings (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:20:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  1980: Reagan/Dole v. Kennedy/Hollings (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 1980: Reagan/Dole v. Kennedy/Hollings  (Read 3654 times)
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« on: August 20, 2007, 10:26:10 AM »

No, I'm just stating the fact that you can not blame him entirely for an ACCIDENT.

What about the part where he swam home, than slept before calling the cops? Accident as well?

I agree with DWTL, Kennedy gets swamped. There is no way he was going to get elected President after that, ever.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2007, 12:14:59 PM »

^ Exactly.

He spoke with his lawyer and family BEFORE calling the cops. That aint shock, that's covering your six.

No, I'm just stating the fact that you can not blame him entirely for an ACCIDENT.

What about the part where he swam home, than slept before calling the cops? Accident as well?

I agree with DWTL, Kennedy gets swamped. There is no way he was going to get elected President after that, ever.

LOL, was that intentional?

Maybe.. maybe not, lol.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2007, 04:21:53 PM »

No not murderer, human.  He was in a car accident.

Yeah.. he was driving drunk, drove his car off a bridge, and waited till the next day to inform the authorities of what happened.

Is he human, yes. Did he murder her? No, not really. Did he screw up big time? Yes. He shouldn't have gone to bed, he shouldn't have called his lawyer first, and he shouldn't have been driving.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies