1980: Reagan/Dole v. Kennedy/Hollings (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 07:15:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  1980: Reagan/Dole v. Kennedy/Hollings (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 1980: Reagan/Dole v. Kennedy/Hollings  (Read 3679 times)
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« on: August 20, 2007, 12:36:49 PM »

Would'nt you be in shock after something like that?  Or have you never been in a car accident or known anyone who has?  One of my friends was in a car accident near her house, got out and walked home.

I don't know maybe he was so drunk he didn't know what he was doing when he left.
I think the first gut instinct of a normal, at least sober, person is to call the cops right a way and pray to God that somehow the other person will be able to be saved. Not go home and sleep. Either way he should not have been driving drunk in the first place which shows an amazing lack of judgment.

Meanwhile comparing this to a soldier in A WAR ZONE is an all around bad analogy. There is no evidence to support that Mary Jo was attacking him that I'm aware of.

Either way I say Reagan wins. Reagan has the charisma Dole has experience and Kennedy just has his name and a pocket full of scandal. Reagan would probably do as well, or maybe a little worse, than he did in the real 1980.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies