Comedy Goldmine 3: The Mineshaft--SHAFT!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 08:32:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Comedy Goldmine 3: The Mineshaft--SHAFT!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30
Author Topic: Comedy Goldmine 3: The Mineshaft--SHAFT!  (Read 113541 times)
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #175 on: September 27, 2007, 12:06:34 PM »
« edited: September 27, 2007, 12:08:10 PM by Eraserhead »

Was Stark's Place deleted?
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #176 on: September 27, 2007, 12:07:41 PM »

No - it's freedom of speech - and it's not violating anybody else's freedoms - so I say it's fine.  And communism and Nazism are quite different.
there both reprehensible. how is Nazism worse than communism?
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -5.57

« Reply #177 on: September 27, 2007, 12:08:28 PM »

I hope the quality picks up soon.  CG3 is turning out to be a bigger disappointment than Rocky V so far.

Stark's Place is where it's at.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #178 on: September 27, 2007, 12:10:58 PM »

I hope the quality picks up soon.  CG3 is turning out to be a bigger disappointment than Rocky V so far.

Stark's Place is where it's at.

Well was it?
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix

« Reply #179 on: September 27, 2007, 12:11:59 PM »

I believe so
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #180 on: September 27, 2007, 06:37:15 PM »

That thread was classic.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #181 on: September 27, 2007, 08:10:07 PM »

I miss it already.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #182 on: September 27, 2007, 08:55:58 PM »

The constitution is unconstitutional and an illegal document.
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix

« Reply #183 on: September 27, 2007, 08:58:46 PM »

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=63021.0
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« Reply #184 on: September 28, 2007, 06:06:46 AM »

I think a lot of men are stupid. Obviously stupid men prefer stupid women and vice versa, so maybe people believe that coming across as being stupid and normal is somehow advantageous. Hey, making pointless generalisations is fun!

I suppose my perspective may be just because I am a smart guy. If I were a smart girl, I would probably be talking about how all the guys seem stupid.

You're also handsome and terribly modest.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #185 on: September 28, 2007, 06:15:44 PM »

Why did you pick Inks as running mate, and now with the PM fiasco, do you plan on keeping him on?

No, I do not plan on dropping him at all. The personal message fiasco is your own view of what he has done.

You are just trying to make it sound bad, he said that if they wanted too, they could go and vote again. He did not say that they should go back and vote for him or anything like that.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

« Reply #186 on: September 29, 2007, 01:06:01 AM »

Neo-Confederate - A political epithet used by people who don't understand the history of the south and are trying to make people feel ashamed of their own history. See : Historical Revisionist.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #187 on: September 30, 2007, 04:51:40 AM »

The Afrikaners are facing genocide?!  If only we could go back to the good old days, when those uppity Negros were firmly in their place, as subhumans. [/sarcasm]

the rate of murders and rape have gone up 9 folds. in South Africa rape is a way of life. Apartheid was wrong put the current ANC Regime is far worse they are kiking Afrikaners out of their farms and confiscating their guns leaving their women and children vulnerable to thugs and rapist. Afirmative Action makes it impossible for them to find work and now a 3rd live in destitute poverty.

Sorry if this is the wrong thread for Stark stuff, but I really liked this 'kiking' typo -

as in, 'I was walking to the delicatessen, when some Hasidics jumped out from behind the shrubberies and gave me a terrible kiking'.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #188 on: September 30, 2007, 05:50:01 PM »

The Afrikaners are facing genocide?!  If only we could go back to the good old days, when those uppity Negros were firmly in their place, as subhumans. [/sarcasm]

the rate of murders and rape have gone up 9 folds. in South Africa rape is a way of life. Apartheid was wrong put the current ANC Regime is far worse they are kiking Afrikaners out of their farms and confiscating their guns leaving their women and children vulnerable to thugs and rapist. Afirmative Action makes it impossible for them to find work and now a 3rd live in destitute poverty.

Sorry if this is the wrong thread for Stark stuff, but I really liked this 'kiking' typo -

as in, 'I was walking to the delicatessen, when some Hasidics jumped out from behind the shrubberies and gave me a terrible kiking'.

lol. Classic Stark.

Also I guess this is the right thread for Stark stuff now since they took Stark's Place down.
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix
E: 6.52, S: 2.00

« Reply #189 on: September 30, 2007, 05:54:09 PM »

Yes it is. The man tried crushing but the black man will not be denied.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #190 on: October 01, 2007, 01:29:16 PM »

I would like for it to be Ron Paul; however, I realize that is not probably going to happen.

You think?

I have yet to see evidence of this.
CPT MikeyMike
mikeymike
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.58, S: -3.30

« Reply #191 on: October 01, 2007, 01:41:52 PM »

Affirmative Action-we shall take action when it is needed using the Atlasian troops. We shall take force against foreign countries and other. Not just slag around and  not take action at all.

WTF?!?
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #192 on: October 01, 2007, 01:48:18 PM »

Affirmative Action-we shall take action when it is needed using the Atlasian troops. We shall take force against foreign countries and other. Not just slag around and  not take action at all.

WTF?!?

This is gporter.
CPT MikeyMike
mikeymike
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.58, S: -3.30

« Reply #193 on: October 01, 2007, 01:50:30 PM »

True but nevertheless, I still can't believe that statement!
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #194 on: October 01, 2007, 01:51:00 PM »

KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« Reply #195 on: October 01, 2007, 01:55:44 PM »

True but nevertheless, I still can't believe that statement!

My favorite parts:

Stem Cell Research-we shall continue with the stem cell research. I believe that this is a step forward in finding a cure to an illness such as this.

Global Climate Change-I believe that we need to eliminate global warming because it is a cause of pollution to our country.

I do not believe that people should have a say in what legislation is passed and what is not.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #196 on: October 01, 2007, 03:08:55 PM »

WTF?!?
"Other" being the state government of Arkansas. This is solid Eisenhower Republicanism.
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix
E: 6.52, S: 2.00

« Reply #197 on: October 02, 2007, 06:51:26 PM »

I am a Christian conservative and I believe Mike Huckabee will be a great president for he is for right values and patriotism.  He believes the Bible and that America is a Christian nation.  He support home schoolers, follows true science not liberal science and does not cater to minorities and gays. he will protect us from the evil ones in Iraq, Iran and elsewhere like Pres. Bush has.  I love Dr. Dobson and believe he is a great man but he should support Huckabee and not go for a third party.  I could even support Alan Keys for Huckabees VP for he is one of the good ones and dont have a chip on his shoulder like so many.

Huckabee is up in the poles and we will see the true conservatives make a resurgance very soon.  We are weeding out the queers like Larry Craig and the fakers like Rudy McRomney.
Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -8.35

« Reply #198 on: October 02, 2007, 06:56:22 PM »

I am a Christian conservative and I believe Mike Huckabee will be a great president for he is for right values and patriotism.  He believes the Bible and that America is a Christian nation.  He support home schoolers, follows true science not liberal science and does not cater to minorities and gays. he will protect us from the evil ones in Iraq, Iran and elsewhere like Pres. Bush has.  I love Dr. Dobson and believe he is a great man but he should support Huckabee and not go for a third party.  I could even support Alan Keys for Huckabees VP for he is one of the good ones and dont have a chip on his shoulder like so many.

Huckabee is up in the poles and we will see the true conservatives make a resurgance very soon.  We are weeding out the queers like Larry Craig and the fakers like Rudy McRomney.

HUCKABEE/KEYES 2008! A ticke that believes in real science, non of this evolution sh**t. Save us from the Evil doers allmighty Huckabee. Bloody Right-Wingers, they really piss me off.
Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -8.35

« Reply #199 on: October 02, 2007, 07:03:26 PM »

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

Have a quess who's signature this is?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies