Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 21, 2017, 05:32:17 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Please delete your old personal messages.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Forum Community
| |-+  Forum Community (Moderators: Generally Useless, Cath, TJ in Wisco)
| | |-+  Comedy Goldmine 3: The Mineshaft--SHAFT!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 Print
Author Topic: Comedy Goldmine 3: The Mineshaft--SHAFT!  (Read 93154 times)
PBrunsel
YaBB God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #300 on: October 30, 2007, 10:11:52 pm »
Ignore

That is some scary stuff there.
You know, I really don’t think it’s that “scary.”

I mean, October 8th, is a wee bit early for a Christmas tree, but I say BushOklahoma is truly a, “freedom fighter”, for his actions. I have no problem with a man who loves and enthusiastically celebrates a holiday urging peace on earth and goodwill toward men. We should have these ideals in our heart not just one day, or even twelve, but every day.

BushOklahoma,

I think your enthusiasm for Christmas is noble. Heck, Christmas music is also my favorite music, and I prefer It’s a Wonderful Life over every other film I’ve ever seen. Merry very early Christmas to you! Smiley   

"I know that the Lord is always on the side of the right. But it is my constant anxiety and prayer that I and this nation should be on the Lord's side."
-President Abraham Lincoln, December 1862
Gabu
YaBB God
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: October 31, 2007, 05:17:33 pm »
Ignore

Describing how a video of a woman taking her clothes off and then expressing support for Ron Paul affected his opinion of Ron Paul:

has become more positive.

"To me, 'underground' sounds like subway trains.  That's the only sound I associate with 'underground'." - Everett
Compassion Fills the Void
BRTD
YaBB God
Ukraine

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: November 01, 2007, 04:16:30 pm »
Ignore

Good for them!!!  I do not like Colbert one bit.  I don't like the way he makes fun of my President and never makes fun of any Democrats.  I never watch his show on purpose.  I was only forced to watch that creep while in Boston and he ticked me off so much I had to leave the room.

I am a Democrat, but I do not like ANYBODY making fun of my President, and especially only attacks one side.

Jay Leno, in my mind, is different.  At least he makes fun of both sides and, in my mind, is not intended to make anybody look bad.  Plus, I am used to Jay Leno as he took over for the man I grew up watching, Johnny Carson.

Because "Wow, do the other options SUCK"
Eraserhead
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: November 01, 2007, 08:15:23 pm »
Ignore

Good for them!!!  I do not like Colbert one bit.  I don't like the way he makes fun of my President and never makes fun of any Democrats.  I never watch his show on purpose.  I was only forced to watch that creep while in Boston and he ticked me off so much I had to leave the room.

I am a Democrat, but I do not like ANYBODY making fun of my President, and especially only attacks one side.

Jay Leno, in my mind, is different.  At least he makes fun of both sides and, in my mind, is not intended to make anybody look bad.  Plus, I am used to Jay Leno as he took over for the man I grew up watching, Johnny Carson.

I thought he was only 25? How did he "grow up watching Johnny Carson"?

Update lives again on Atlas After Dark. PM me for info.
Verily
Cuivienen
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 1.81, S: -6.78

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: November 01, 2007, 10:02:44 pm »
Ignore

He grew up in Oklahoma. They only just reached 1987.
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Moderators
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #305 on: November 01, 2007, 11:26:55 pm »
Ignore

Well, Carson did last into the 1990s.  I'm 27 and I've seen plenty of Carson episodes of the Tonight Show.

Mr Moderate at 54/10 is a total joke, he is a horror.

I think it is very possible that Vladimir Putin could be the Antichrist.  That is nothing more than an educated guess on my part.
HardRCafé
YaBB God
Italy
View Profile
« Reply #306 on: November 02, 2007, 12:00:36 am »
Ignore

Ed McMahon always ruined it for me.

Ebowed
YaBB God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #307 on: November 03, 2007, 06:53:30 pm »
Ignore

Urinated on the vice principles desk.

Is anyone honestly surprised?

Donald Trump wants America to be his personal safe space.

Listen to Atlas Free Radio and follow us!  Thank you for your support!
BRTD
YaBB God
Ukraine

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: November 04, 2007, 09:37:26 pm »
Ignore

Can anyone decipher this?

No, just a handful of leftist of troll's for Verily Ebowed.

Ebowed
YaBB God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #309 on: November 05, 2007, 02:58:45 am »
Ignore

Did anyone archive Inks' poem?

Donald Trump wants America to be his personal safe space.

Listen to Atlas Free Radio and follow us!  Thank you for your support!
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
YaBB God
United Kingdom

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: November 05, 2007, 10:15:22 am »
Ignore

Having read the Wiki, I recognize that he was not crazy at all but a drug addict.

Joe Republic
YaBB God
Kiribati

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: November 05, 2007, 11:27:48 am »
Ignore

May I ask, why would you like to be Lieutenant Governor of the Mideast, when you only registered today?

Absolutely.
BRTD
YaBB God
Ukraine

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: November 05, 2007, 03:05:20 pm »
Ignore

Stark in this thread: http://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=64508.0

Of course after he called people terrorists for voting for Ahmadinejad over him.

Sensei
senseiofj324
YaBB God
Panama

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -5.57

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: November 05, 2007, 05:58:04 pm »
Ignore

Yes I would vote for Mahmood over Hillary. got a problem with that?
They let this guy back?

Eraserhead
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: November 05, 2007, 08:21:59 pm »
Ignore

They let this guy back?

I guess they aren't trying to control what he posts anymore either.

Update lives again on Atlas After Dark. PM me for info.
minionofmidas - supplemental forum account
Lewis Trondheim
YaBB God
India

View Profile
« Reply #315 on: November 06, 2007, 03:28:43 pm »
Ignore

Jmfcst... you aren't gay...

I see no reason to jump to that conclusion, Josh.

If I'm shown as having been active here recently it's either because I've been using the gallery, because I've been using the search engine looking up something from way back, or because I've been reading the most excellent UK by-elections thread again.
Swing low, sweet chariot. Comin' for to carry me home.
jmfcst
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: November 06, 2007, 06:03:21 pm »
Ignore

the solution for the cultural war:  afleitch has concluded sexual orientation can be altered by outside influences and/or choice, and that homosexuals are excluded from marrying!

If Jesus were referring to homosexuals in his use of the term “eunuch”, then this is how verses 11 and 12 would read:
1) Those who were born homosexuals
2) Those who were made homosexuals by others
3) Those who have chosen homosexuality in order to be completely devoted to God in some strange way.

Now, according to your fellow homosexuals, gays can not have their sexual orientations altered by others (not even by God) or themselves (they did not choose to be gay).

So this whole argument is transparently and deeply flawed.

Not at all. Just because it would not fit in with the 'born that way' mentality of some gay people (how someone is gay, is in my opinion an irrelevance anyway) It would still exclude homosexuals (eunouchos) no matter how they came to be, from marriage; they would be the legitimised exception to the rule.

Do not fight with one another over my banning.  I've enjoyed the time I have spent with all of you, but the time really has come for me to leave.  It is what I want.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9Y_GLT4_9I

I looked over Jordan, and what did I see?
Coming for to carry me home,
A band of angels coming after me,
Coming for to carry me home.

Swing low, sweet chariot,
Coming for to carry me home.
afleitch
Moderators
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -8.17

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: November 06, 2007, 06:09:55 pm »
Ignore

the solution for the cultural war:  afleitch has concluded sexual orientation can be altered by outside influences and/or choice, and that homosexuals are excluded from marrying!

If Jesus were referring to homosexuals in his use of the term “eunuch”, then this is how verses 11 and 12 would read:
1) Those who were born homosexuals
2) Those who were made homosexuals by others
3) Those who have chosen homosexuality in order to be completely devoted to God in some strange way.

Now, according to your fellow homosexuals, gays can not have their sexual orientations altered by others (not even by God) or themselves (they did not choose to be gay).

So this whole argument is transparently and deeply flawed.

Not at all. Just because it would not fit in with the 'born that way' mentality of some gay people (how someone is gay, is in my opinion an irrelevance anyway) It would still exclude homosexuals (eunouchos) no matter how they came to be, from marriage; they would be the legitimised exception to the rule.

Cheesy

No!

Afleitch admits he does not know what the cause of homosexuality is, does not think it is relevant and believes that the are except from the conditions of heterosexual opposite sex marriage as outline in the Bible.

Cheesy

Joe Republic
YaBB God
Kiribati

View Profile
« Reply #318 on: November 06, 2007, 06:11:21 pm »
Ignore

Get your ridiculous Bible war out of this thread.  kthx
bullmoose88
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #319 on: November 06, 2007, 06:12:23 pm »
Ignore

Get your goddamn Bible war out of this thread.  kthx

Its always a Bible war...when can we get a Koran war or something else different around here.

A Socially Liberal, Fiscally Conservative NE Republican with some Left-Libertarian/3rd Way Leanings. Simply, a Rockefeller Republican.

According to one poster, I represent a...

Dying bread of Americans.
BRTD
YaBB God
Ukraine

View Profile
« Reply #320 on: November 07, 2007, 02:09:08 pm »
Ignore

GET YOU F**KING BIBLE THUMPING OUT OF THE GOLDMINE.

New addition:

'the Hated' is a tool, just look at the fool's signature.  Probably still lives in his mother's basement, has never paid taxes, never paid a mortgage, never held a steady job and has never lived in the real world outside Goatfukkin, Minnesota.  And he's probably in his 30s, too.  No wonder he doesn't understand why governors tend to do better in attracting indepedent and swing voters (who are the ones who decide presidential elections) as opposed to worthless senators.

Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
YaBB God
Uruguay

Political Matrix
E: 6.52, S: 2.00

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: November 07, 2007, 07:52:34 pm »
Ignore

They let this guy back?

I guess they aren't trying to control what he posts anymore either.

Let's see how long that lasts.

The general's hand slipped, and pressed the launch all missiles button by accident.
Verily
Cuivienen
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 1.81, S: -6.78

View Profile
« Reply #322 on: November 07, 2007, 11:32:16 pm »
Ignore

Get your goddamn Bible war out of this thread.  kthx

Its always a Bible war...when can we get a Koran war or something else different around here.

I vote for a Ramayana war. The stories are much juicier.
Gabu
YaBB God
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

View Profile
« Reply #323 on: November 08, 2007, 02:03:45 am »
Ignore

I think this whole exchange deserves preservation:

"To me, 'underground' sounds like subway trains.  That's the only sound I associate with 'underground'." - Everett
Bacon! 🔥
Bacon King
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #324 on: November 08, 2007, 07:20:21 am »
Ignore

Oh, you silly Canadians. Tongue

BK without all the crazy drugs just wouldn't be BK.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout