Comedy Goldmine 3: The Mineshaft--SHAFT! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 08:14:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Comedy Goldmine 3: The Mineshaft--SHAFT! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Comedy Goldmine 3: The Mineshaft--SHAFT!  (Read 114127 times)
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: September 05, 2007, 12:00:13 PM »

You were watching the Jerry Lewis telethon?

A bit yeah. You don't realize...Martin and Lewis were my childhood idols. My father put on an old Jerry Lewis movie on when I was 6 years old...and I became a Martin and Lewis junkie while other kids my age were watching "Power Rangers". I mailed letters to Jerry and recieved back buttons and stickers, and I saw him live in concert for "Damn Yankees" in January 1997. That led to me wanting to be an actor, so I joined Barbizon, Stone modeling agency in 1998, won in a competition in November 1998, went to another agency in 1999, a modeling competition in Florida in June 1999, and then finally auditioned for the Anthony Hopkins' movie "Hearts in Atlantis" in 2000.

By 2000 and 2001, I let go of my modeling and acting "career" in change for other hobbies including politics, and weather.

Dude is gayer than I am, and last I checked, I'm pretty damn gay.
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 11:26:55 PM »

Good for them!!!  I do not like Colbert one bit.  I don't like the way he makes fun of my President and never makes fun of any Democrats.  I never watch his show on purpose.  I was only forced to watch that creep while in Boston and he ticked me off so much I had to leave the room.

I am a Democrat, but I do not like ANYBODY making fun of my President, and especially only attacks one side.

Jay Leno, in my mind, is different.  At least he makes fun of both sides and, in my mind, is not intended to make anybody look bad.  Plus, I am used to Jay Leno as he took over for the man I grew up watching, Johnny Carson.

I thought he was only 25? How did he "grow up watching Johnny Carson"?

Well, Carson did last into the 1990s.  I'm 27 and I've seen plenty of Carson episodes of the Tonight Show.
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2008, 04:45:41 PM »

On Musgrove passing on a MS Senate race:

I blame Mr. Moderate.  I bet Ronnie Musgrove read his posts and lost heart.
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2008, 03:41:29 PM »

If Senator McCain does win in South Carolina today, it will be 8 years too late. He should have won it back in 2000 and could have saved us from the nightmare known as George Walker Bush.

I am honestly not sure how George Walker Bush has been a nightmare for children in Australia.

Ahhhhh.  See, it's stuff like this that makes me glad I stop by here every now and then!
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2008, 11:41:54 PM »

I'll go back to the Golden Arches if he wins.

Work anyplace that will employ you.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies