Comedy Goldmine 3: The Mineshaft--SHAFT! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 12:58:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Comedy Goldmine 3: The Mineshaft--SHAFT! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Comedy Goldmine 3: The Mineshaft--SHAFT!  (Read 113290 times)
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« on: November 06, 2007, 06:09:55 PM »

the solution for the cultural war:  afleitch has concluded sexual orientation can be altered by outside influences and/or choice, and that homosexuals are excluded from marrying!

If Jesus were referring to homosexuals in his use of the term “eunuch”, then this is how verses 11 and 12 would read:
1) Those who were born homosexuals
2) Those who were made homosexuals by others
3) Those who have chosen homosexuality in order to be completely devoted to God in some strange way.

Now, according to your fellow homosexuals, gays can not have their sexual orientations altered by others (not even by God) or themselves (they did not choose to be gay).

So this whole argument is transparently and deeply flawed.

Not at all. Just because it would not fit in with the 'born that way' mentality of some gay people (how someone is gay, is in my opinion an irrelevance anyway) It would still exclude homosexuals (eunouchos) no matter how they came to be, from marriage; they would be the legitimised exception to the rule.

Cheesy

No!

Afleitch admits he does not know what the cause of homosexuality is, does not think it is relevant and believes that the are except from the conditions of heterosexual opposite sex marriage as outline in the Bible.

Cheesy

afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2008, 10:39:16 PM »

Apparently Clinton didn't make any mistakes in debates.
Robot engineers are near flawless these days, Gabu.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 10:39:30 AM »

Not really. It is not the literal truth; not Adam or Eve, or Eden or the tree. It's symbolic.

Please tell me I am misreading this.  Please tell me you're not seriously attempting to claim that Adam and Eve never existed.

As if to claim such a thing is ludicrous Roll Eyes
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2008, 02:04:16 PM »

How is that any different than saying demon possession doesn't exist even though Christ spoke about it and casts demons out of people?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies