Office of Mideast Governor HappyWarrior
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 10:34:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Mideast Governor HappyWarrior
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Author Topic: Office of Mideast Governor HappyWarrior  (Read 11111 times)
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -0.35

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2007, 09:45:21 PM »

Trust me I won't ;_
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2007, 01:36:40 PM »

OK, Who's your next nominee?
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2007, 03:14:41 PM »

I need ideas, most of the remaining regional people have positions or have already denied interest.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2007, 03:16:18 PM »

I need ideas, most of the remaining regional people have positions or have already denied interest.

One of the people who voted me down - if they didn't want me in power, then they must have an idea for a better person.

Dean?  Joe?  Opebo?  Pick one of them.
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2007, 03:21:46 PM »

One of the people who voted me down - if they didn't want me in power, then they must have an idea for a better person.

Thanks Inks.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2007, 08:51:24 PM »

I am interested, if you want to nominate me Smiley
Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -8.35

« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2007, 09:00:40 PM »

May I ask, why would you like to be Lieutenant Governor of the Mideast, when you only registered today?
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2007, 09:16:43 PM »

May I ask, why would you like to be Lieutenant Governor of the Mideast, when you only registered today?

Absolutely.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2007, 09:17:25 PM »

Absolutely.

Yes. And your answer is...?
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2007, 09:19:02 PM »

Regardless of his answer, the region cannot wait an additional 10 days before we have a Lt. Governor.
Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2007, 09:20:13 PM »

Absolutely.

Sir, you sound like Tom Cruise when he was interviewed for 60 Minutes back in 2006. All Mr. Cruise said was absolutely. Warner for Senate '08, please answer the question. Otherwise you'd be the next politician in Atlasian politics not to answer one of my questions. The first one was the President of the Republic.
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2007, 09:24:00 PM »

I'd like to announce that my next nominee for the Lt. Governorship of the Mideast will be..........Peter!
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #62 on: November 03, 2007, 09:25:37 PM »

Absolutely.

Sir, you sound like Tom Cruise when he was interviewed for 60 Minutes back in 2006. All Mr. Cruise said was absolutely. Warner for Senate '08, please answer the question. Otherwise you'd be the next politician in Atlasian politics not to answer one of my questions. The first one was the President of the Republic.

I was only joking.  Here is my real answer:

I spend a rather large portion of my spare time on this forum, and would like to be more involved in the actual machinations of it.  That is why I am declaring my candidacy.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2007, 09:28:21 PM »

Absolutely.

I spend a rather large portion of my spare time on this forum, and would like to be more involved in the actual machinations of it.  That is why I am declaring my candidacy.

Well, we'll se what goes on with Peter's nomination.  If he passes, I suggest that you run for Lt. Governor in January, if you're still interested.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #64 on: November 03, 2007, 09:29:27 PM »

I'd like to announce that my next nominee for the Lt. Governorship of the Mideast will be..........Peter!

Somebody who hasn't voted in the past 2 elections?
Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #65 on: November 03, 2007, 09:31:59 PM »

Absolutely.

Well, we'll se what goes on with Peter's nomination.  If he passes, I suggest that you run for Lt. Governor in January, if you're still interested.

I concur with the former Governor of the Mideast. Warner for Senate '08, maybe I suggest you learn about the workings of Atlasian politics, in particular the Mideast region if you decide to run for Lieutenant Governor in January. Also, vote on the Initatives where you can propose them. The initatives ballot is opened every month. Hope this helped.
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #66 on: November 03, 2007, 09:33:12 PM »

Inks, can you please stop questioning every single thing I do?
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #67 on: November 03, 2007, 09:34:02 PM »

What else have I ever questioned?  My nomination was questioned by 1/2 the region - I raise a simple question and you attack me.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #68 on: November 03, 2007, 10:07:47 PM »

I still believe that the former Governor was a great candidate for the position. I believe he did a terrific job after leaving office helping the regions current Governor get things up and running, and is still looking out for the interests of the people.

I applaud you Inks!
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #69 on: November 03, 2007, 11:26:12 PM »

I still believe that the former Governor was a great candidate for the position. I believe he did a terrific job after leaving office helping the regions current Governor get things up and running, and is still looking out for the interests of the people.

I applaud you Inks!

I thank you for your comments, but at this point, I just want the region to have a Lt. Governor, so I hope that we can get this ballot open as soon as possible.
Verily
Cuivienen
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.81, S: -6.78

« Reply #70 on: November 04, 2007, 12:41:14 AM »

What else have I ever questioned?  My nomination was questioned by 1/2 the region - I raise a simple question and you attack me.

You're acting as if you're still Governor. Let HappyWarrior govern.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #71 on: November 04, 2007, 12:56:17 AM »

You're acting as if you're still Governor. Let HappyWarrior govern.

I did nothing other than what citizens did when I was nominated.  I am letting HappyWarrior govern - I just asked why he chose who he did - what's wrong with that?  And how is that any different than what Al said about me?
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #72 on: November 04, 2007, 02:32:19 PM »

That's a pretty good example of what Verily was saying.
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #73 on: November 04, 2007, 11:49:20 PM »

Isn't that kinda the point of loyal opposition?  Questioning the Governor of the opposite party and ideology?

And not to criticize you myself, but I'd suggest that the next time you choose an LG to send to the voters, it'd be in poor form to leave them hanging out to dry with an "abstain" vote.
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #74 on: November 05, 2007, 08:16:02 AM »

Isn't that kinda the point of loyal opposition?  Questioning the Governor of the opposite party and ideology?

And not to criticize you myself, but I'd suggest that the next time you choose an LG to send to the voters, it'd be in poor form to leave them hanging out to dry with an "abstain" vote.

Abstaination is only right in my opinion, it's not as if the President gets a vote in the confirmation of his Secretary of Defense.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies