Five Favorite/Least Favorite Forum Members (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:29:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Five Favorite/Least Favorite Forum Members (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Five Favorite/Least Favorite Forum Members  (Read 19089 times)
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« on: July 05, 2009, 05:51:49 AM »
« edited: July 05, 2009, 05:59:54 AM by Senator Marokai Blue »

Brutal honesty incoming...

Favorites:

Purple State (Intelligent, fair, and generally has a good attitude.)
Lief (He and I tend to be on the same page whenever a thread is posted. Everytime I'm thinking "Someone really should mention ___" Lief does it! It's amazing Tongue)
Lunar (Always hilarious.)
Smash (I appreciate his analysis of demographics and I generally agree with him when it comes to political fortune-telling. People tend to dismiss him unfairly.)
MaxQue (This one needs no explanation. Few people here are as kind-hearted and he has been a great friend and ally in Atlasia.)

Honorable mentions here go to MasterJedi (We perhaps agree on very little politically, but he's a solid, all-around likable guy.) and Afleitch. (A complete gentleman and quite fair.)

Least Favorite:

RosettaStoned (No one here quite meets the definition of thoughtless cheesecake twinkazoid as Rosetta. Perhaps a likable individual, but being around him makes me feel like I've stumbled into a gay bar and lost 20 IQ points.)
Keystone Phil (This one also needs no explanation. Few people here have as bad an attitude nor as thoughtless a 'debate' style. If he was a new poster, he'd be labeled a slightly more likable Coburn.)
Mint (He has, pretty much, become a parody of his former self. And this is being kind.)
Sam Spade (Condescending, homophobic, and talks alot while saying little. What's to like here?)
Tmthforu94 (Two-faced, backstabbing, plagiarizing, teeny-bopper. Needs to get over his gay tween obsessions with male celebrities and stop getting others to do his homework.)

Honorable mention here goes to SPC. (Complete libertarian crazy. I have to suspend all coherent thought to get through a single post of his.)
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2009, 03:07:20 PM »

Least Favorite:

RosettaStoned (No one here quite meets the definition of thoughtless cheesecake twinkazoid as Rosetta. Perhaps a likable individual, but being around him makes me feel like I've stumbled into a gay bar and lost 20 IQ points.)
Keystone Phil (This one also needs no explanation. Few people here have as bad an attitude nor as thoughtless a 'debate' style. If he was a new poster, he'd be labeled a slightly more likable Coburn.)
Mint (He has, pretty much, become a parody of his former self. And this is being kind.)
Tmthforu94 (Two-faced, backstabbing, plagiarizing, teeny-bopper. Needs to get over his gay tween obsessions with male celebrities and stop getting others to do his homework.)

Haha, look at that! Four of his five least favorite members are people he has fucked with on a personal level off the forum.

What a sad, sad child.

Yeah... it's generally not a good idea to be bringing personal stuff into the public view like that.  If you have a personal problem with someone stemming from personal conversation, bring it up with them personally.

Oh don't worry, Keystone-Phil-Quoter, all of it stems from forum run-ins Wink

Also, I am probably one of the few posters on this forum that least brings up personal issues like some of the attention whores here.

Least Favorite
Xahar
MarokaiBlue
Einzige
StatesRights
GullyFoyle

At last!
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2009, 03:14:27 PM »

Wouldn't it make sense that you people you have problems with would be among your least favorites? Isn't that the point of this thread? I fail to see what he did wrong.

I was honest, that's what I did wrong. Wink
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2009, 03:30:32 PM »

Wouldn't it make sense that the people you have problems with would be among your least favorites? Isn't that the point of this thread? I fail to see what he did wrong.

My point is that four of the five people he mentioned were, at one time, very friendly with him personally and now they're suddenly on the least favorite forum members list. You mean to tell me there aren't plenty of conservative trolls he would dislike more?

He's applying stuff that happened off the forum to why he dislikes us here. It's just so immature.

The conservative trolls are givens. Also, if you expect me to believe that personal interaction wouldn't play a part in the "Favorites" listed by half of us here, then that's silly. Of course they do, and it's no different. Besides, all of my complaints could be picked up from the forum anyway, who cares?

Also, I would hardly ever have called myself "Very friendly" with Rosetta or Tmth. I'm just being honest.

Just missed the cut:
Marokai, Phil, StatesRights

Why do you like me? Tongue
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2009, 03:20:13 PM »

Marokai Blue (resorts to ad hominem attacks rather than intelligent debate)

Just with you. Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies