Five Favorite/Least Favorite Forum Members (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:31:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Five Favorite/Least Favorite Forum Members (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Five Favorite/Least Favorite Forum Members  (Read 19139 times)
Coburn In 2012

« on: July 05, 2009, 12:21:41 AM »

favs are

DWTL
Jmcfst
Bono
Office Park
Carl Haden
tie between Keystone Phil and Rown Brandon

really growing on me in popularity is Reagan fan, South park Con and Mike Keller who is the only democrat here with common sense.

I just cannot like Stark because of his pro KKK and anti Isreal views.  I agree with him on many points and I think he gets insulted a lot without good reason but as much as I hate black racism (which most liberals embrace), white racism (like David Duke) is just as wrong.

most un favorites are...

Pbx (uncapable of argueing his point and can only insult)
Eraser  (no substance to his posts)
Brtd  (attention slut)
JSjourner  (basically a fake christian)
Opebo  (a total "dumb" to use his own saying)
Franz  (like pbx he just insults and name calls with no thought behind his claims
Torie (mainly because he spends most of his time here kissing liberal ass.  he is about as Republican as Ted kennedy.)
Coburn In 2012

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2009, 04:05:40 PM »

Uh not hardly.  Look, DWTL is very anti-isreal in case you havent noticed and I am extremely pro Israel.  But he IS one of my favorites maybe all time.  You know why?

Because he can make strong points politely without having to insult others.  And most of the points he makes especially on social issues always leave the liberals with limp dick arguements than wont stand up.  They get totally owned by him which is probably the main reason he is not well liked.  That is why I put all the favorites on my list not because of any personal connection.  In fact, a couple of them have not been particularly supportive of me but I don't care.  I JUST RELISH WATCHING THEM SLICE AND DICE THE LOONEY LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!
Coburn In 2012

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2009, 04:14:41 PM »

Uh not hardly.  Look, DWTL is very anti-isreal in case you havent noticed and I am extremely pro Israel.  But he IS one of my favorites maybe all time.  You know why?

Because he can make strong points politely without having to insult others.  And most of the points he makes especially on social issues always leave the liberals with limp dick arguements than wont stand up.  They get totally owned by him which is probably the main reason he is not well liked.  That is why I put all the favorites on my list not because of any personal connection.  In fact, a couple of them have not been particularly supportive of me but I don't care.  I JUST RELISH WATCHING THEM SLICE AND DICE THE LOONEY LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!

My position on Israel is not that differant than DWTL and you listed that as a main reason. Do you mind if I ask why?

Well I dont know totally enough about your views but I feel DWTL is much less embracing of the Ku Klux Klan and stormfront that you are.  He doesn't hate black peopple or mexicans and he seems like he would oppose someone like David Duke.  Also you aren't that socially conservative are you?  DWTL is very pro life and pro family.  I am not saying you are not just not as much as him.

I do agree with you on a number of things and I really have been enjoying your fun and games at Opebos expense.  it is time the liberals who control these boards got a taste of their own medicine.

but I just consider DWTL one of the brightest conservative lights here is all.
Coburn In 2012

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2009, 08:40:17 PM »

Wait Lunar do you really think I am the same person as Coburn 2012?  I'd welcome an IP check, BlueDogDem is my only dual account

pay no attn to Lunar.  He just cant beleive there are two people who have similar views because they make his views look so extreme.  And he is probably upset that someone like you with conservative views is developing a following of supporters here.

If you go by his logiv then BRTD and Opebo are the same people.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies