Five Favorite/Least Favorite Forum Members (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:54:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Five Favorite/Least Favorite Forum Members (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Five Favorite/Least Favorite Forum Members  (Read 19080 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: July 05, 2009, 12:49:06 PM »

Least Favorite:

RosettaStoned (No one here quite meets the definition of thoughtless cheesecake twinkazoid as Rosetta. Perhaps a likable individual, but being around him makes me feel like I've stumbled into a gay bar and lost 20 IQ points.)
Keystone Phil (This one also needs no explanation. Few people here have as bad an attitude nor as thoughtless a 'debate' style. If he was a new poster, he'd be labeled a slightly more likable Coburn.)
Mint (He has, pretty much, become a parody of his former self. And this is being kind.)
Tmthforu94 (Two-faced, backstabbing, plagiarizing, teeny-bopper. Needs to get over his gay tween obsessions with male celebrities and stop getting others to do his homework.)

Haha, look at that! Four of his five least favorite members are people he has fucked with on a personal level off the forum.

What a sad, sad child.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2009, 03:26:41 PM »

Wouldn't it make sense that the people you have problems with would be among your least favorites? Isn't that the point of this thread? I fail to see what he did wrong.

My point is that four of the five people he mentioned were, at one time, very friendly with him personally and now they're suddenly on the least favorite forum members list. You mean to tell me there aren't plenty of conservative trolls he would dislike more?

He's applying stuff that happened off the forum to why he dislikes us here. It's just so immature.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2009, 03:29:58 PM »

Least favourite:
DWDL, Mike Naso, Jake, Sam Spade, Richius, SPC

Ah, Richius. I was looking through old threads awhile back and saw him. He was an interesting figure.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2009, 06:48:08 PM »

Man I have only been reading on here since about March but I can tell, I'm not too fond of Keystone Phil or Coburn in 2012. And some of the liberals get quite irritating as well. We'll see what happens though.

Much appreciated.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies