The Comedy Gas Chamber: The one stop shop for all your ideological extremism!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 04:01:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Comedy Gas Chamber: The one stop shop for all your ideological extremism!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: The Comedy Gas Chamber: The one stop shop for all your ideological extremism!  (Read 3255 times)
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix
E: 6.52, S: 2.00

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 02, 2007, 07:54:36 PM »

Ok guys. This thread is meant to showcase various "gems" posted by extremist posters or extremist ideas posted by otherwise normal posters. Left, right, center, libertarian, authoritarian it doesn't matter. If it's crazy it goes here. I'm posting this thread so that the comedy goldmine can be a place for humor as opposed to the freakshow it is now.

NOTE: DO NOT TURN THIS THREAD INTO A ZONE TO PERSONALLY ATTACK OTHER MEMBERS

Starting off this thread with 2 gems.

Larry Craig was a sorry excuse for a republican for he was gay AND he oppose the patriot act which should be expanded not cut back.

America is not for perverts, terrorists,pagans or liberals.  to the one who says it was not a Christian nation you are being perverted by liberal history re-education or what I call "REDucation".  read true history.  start with books by Robert Flood and Peter Marshall.  then look at the good history currculum from the homeschooling sector.  Bob jones has made some very good ones for study.

God bless

Here’s mine!

Vice President - Ron Paul(R-TX)
Secretary of State - Pat Buchanan
Secretary of the Treasury - Lou Dobbs
Secretary of Defense - Duncan Hunter
Attorney General - Judge Andrew Napalitano
Secretary of the Interior - Tom Tancredo
Secretary of Agriculture - Nonexistant in my administration
Secretary of Commerce -Nonexistant in my administration
Secretary of Labor - Nonexistant in my administration
Secretary of Health and Human Services - Nonexistant in my administration
Secretary of Transportation - Nonexistant in my administration
Secretary of Energy - Nonexistant in my administration
Secretary of Education - Nonexistant in my administration
Secretary of Veterans Affairs - Nonexistant in my administration
Secretary of Homeland Security - Walter Jones

HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -0.35

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2007, 07:57:54 PM »

Ok guys. This thread is meant to showcase various "gems" posted by extremist posters or extremist ideas posted by otherwise normal posters. Left, right, center, libertarian, authoritarian it doesn't matter. If it's crazy it goes here. I'm posting this thread so that the comedy goldmine can be a place for humor as opposed to the freakshow it is now.

Larry Craig was a sorry excuse for a republican for he was gay AND he oppose the patriot act which should be expanded not cut back.

America is not for perverts, terrorists,pagans or liberals.  to the one who says it was not a Christian nation you are being perverted by liberal history re-education or what I call "REDucation".  read true history.  start with books by Robert Flood and Peter Marshall.  then look at the good history currculum from the homeschooling sector.  Bob jones has made some very good ones for study.

God bless

Here’s mine!

Only good choice in that admin is Napolitano.  And is it just me or will he leave the most useless division? (Homeland security)  It should be included in defense, interior, and state.
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2007, 07:58:32 PM »

Hey mon I take the posts as they are posted and quote them. I report, you decide.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2007, 08:37:51 PM »

So basically this is the new Stark's Place plus a spot for this new DWTL wannabe NOLIBS.
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2007, 08:38:41 PM »

So basically this is the new Stark's Place plus a spot for this new DWTL wannabe NOLIBS.
Not really. If anyone posts something extremist and crazy it goes here regardless of ideology. This applies to liberals/libertarians/populists too not just to Atlas's new favorite rightwingers.
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -5.57

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2007, 09:11:59 PM »

God bless

Here’s mine!

Only good choice in that admin is Napolitano.  And is it just me or will he leave the most useless division? (Homeland security)  It should be included in defense, interior, and state.
Napolitano, a good choice? ha.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2007, 10:17:33 PM »

NOLIBS looks like a troll fake account.
NDN
Uganda

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2007, 10:38:36 PM »

Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2007, 10:40:07 PM »

We can hope he is.
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2007, 10:48:28 PM »

Not from Atlas but who cares?

Sacrum Imperium

Posted: 10-02-2007 03:44 am   

I’m only 16 and I am a Fascist, are you saying there’s something wrong with being anti-liberal. Look around at who stuffed this world up. Your great liberal governments have abandoned our brothers in Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe and Latin America. They even abandon and rob there own citizens.

Verdict: There should be no such thing as an immigrant in any nation. Not because they are in any way inferior but because there should be no reason for any one to leave there homeland except for a desire to see the world our great race (Homo sapiens) have built.

Co-existence will not be possible once a new breed of Fascist have risen from the ashes like a golden roman phoenix which will destroy the guilty and the undesirable (paedophiles, homo-sexual, murders, religious leaders, anti-fascist political leaders and communist). Once this new fascist state rises Co-existence with other nation’s philosophies; religions and non-fascist will not be possible. The great Sapien race must be united under one Fascist empire and if WW3 is ultimately unavoidable than so be it. Better there be no world than one of suffering, poverty, and corruption under the capitalist, democratic, liberal and communist overlords.

CONVERT OR DIE will be our message and the Emperor will be our witness.
Verily
Cuivienen
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.81, S: -6.78

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2007, 10:54:03 PM »

You'd think pan-human fascism would wait until there were aliens to wage war on before appearing.
NDN
Uganda

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2007, 10:55:41 PM »

Not from Atlas but who cares?

Sacrum Imperium

Posted: 10-02-2007 03:44 am   

I’m only 16 and I am a Fascist, are you saying there’s something wrong with being anti-liberal. Look around at who stuffed this world up. Your great liberal governments have abandoned our brothers in Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe and Latin America. They even abandon and rob there own citizens.

Verdict: There should be no such thing as an immigrant in any nation. Not because they are in any way inferior but because there should be no reason for any one to leave there homeland except for a desire to see the world our great race (Homo sapiens) have built.

Co-existence will not be possible once a new breed of Fascist have risen from the ashes like a golden roman phoenix which will destroy the guilty and the undesirable (paedophiles, homo-sexual, murders, religious leaders, anti-fascist political leaders and communist). Once this new fascist state rises Co-existence with other nation’s philosophies; religions and non-fascist will not be possible. The great Sapien race must be united under one Fascist empire and if WW3 is ultimately unavoidable than so be it. Better there be no world than one of suffering, poverty, and corruption under the capitalist, democratic, liberal and communist overlords.

CONVERT OR DIE will be our message and the Emperor will be our witness.
Come on, there's more gold on Perspectives. What about the "best" of Blackrook, Buzzsaw, Founder, etc.? And that's just the fundies and neo-cons, the left has it's own share of loons..
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2007, 10:56:06 PM »

I'm not going into that cesspit for longer than I have to. You do it.
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2007, 10:57:07 PM »

You'd think pan-human fascism would wait until there were aliens to wage war on before appearing.
This is the internet. It provides a voice for every kind of loon, idiot, bonkler, knucklehead, crazy, headcase, tinfoil hat etc...
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2007, 12:56:53 AM »

Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2007, 02:35:34 AM »

I always find it so cute when you get teenagers openly formulating plans for world domination.
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2007, 06:25:52 PM »

I always find it so cute when you get teenagers openly formulating plans for world domination.

Lol
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2007, 11:36:53 PM »

Blackrook

Posted: 10-04-2007 11:55 pm   

Lewis Carroll wrote two children's books about a girl named Alice.  In the first book she visited a nonsensical world called Wonderland.  In the second book she stepped through the Looking Glass and visited another nonsensical world.

During these stories, Alice meets a series of odd characters who tell nonsensical riddles, stories and do nonsensical things, etc. until Alice is quite baffled by all the strange behavior.

The story is appealing to children, who like nonsense, and it was made into a Walt Disney cartoon which I assume was very popular in its time.

I have to believe that liberals live in a parallel universe, similar to the real universe, but inverted in such a way that everything is inside out and upside down.  Truth is denounced as lies and lies are praised as truth.  In fact, the concept that truth exists is even rejected.  Normal behavior is abhored and ridiculed, while odd behavior is praised and glamorized.

Now I do believe all the nonsense is rooted in the belief in the most nonsensical idea of all: the idea that there is no God.  Every nonsensical idea of liberalism springs forth like water from that fountainhead concept that there is no God.

Now I know that there are liberals who do believe in God, but I've noticed that such liberals are not faithful to the teachings of the churches they belong to, and are, in fact, doing their utmost to undermine and destroy those churches with their own brand of nonsense.

And because liberalism is nonsense, it creates chaos everywhere it goes.  We can see the destructive effects of liberalism in our failing public schools, our crime-ridden ghetto neighborhoods, the incompetence of government agencies, and our churches, which are rapidly losing membership due to liberalism.  For example, the pedophile scandal in the Catholic Church can be directly attributed to liberal bishops, who did not see the need to protect innocent children from predatory priests.

45 million Americans under the age of 35 do not exist because of liberalism.  Their parents did not believe that children are a blessing from God, but a curse, so they disposed of them like so much garbage in the trash can.  The concept that children are a curse is a liberal concept.

Liberals shed crocidile tears for convicted murderers on death row but care nothing for their innocent victims.

Liberals demand Constitutional rights for terrorists but care nothing for the victims of terrorism.

Liberals think the way to help poor people is to write them a check and make sure they stay unemployed.

Liberals think the way to help black people is to promote them over the heads of more qualified white people.

Liberals want socialized health care in America despite the fact that socialized medicine in other countries had led to doctor shortages, long waiting lists for operations, and in the Netherlands, euthanasia to save the government money.

Liberals want to legalize everything immoral and hate people who go to Church.

Liberals hate the rich (even though many liberals are the richest people in America) and want to punish them for building a business, creating jobs, and providing goods and services to the American people.

Liberals take common cause with enemies of America and always undermine American efforts to fight threats from abroad.

Liberals are constantly rolling out polls to "prove" the lies they believe in.

Liberals are not good at political debate, so they quickly resort to gutterball tactics against their conservative opponent.

Liberalism is a disease that infects and destroys everything it touches.

Who would like to comment on these thoughts?  Anyone?
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2007, 01:00:11 AM »

Just FYI:  No connection has been found with NOLIBS4USA and any other poster ip at this site, so as for now, he's legit.

This thread is about as funny as Straha's usual efforts, which means that it is not really funny.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2007, 01:05:18 AM »

Just FYI:  No connection has been found with NOLIBS4USA and any other poster ip at this site, so as for now, he's legit.

Why were all of his posts deleted then?
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2007, 10:08:20 PM »

Here's my final prediction:

Clinton (Light Red) 242 EV
Giuliani (Light Blue) 166 EV
Sanford (Gray) 61 EV
Tancredo (Dark Blue) 32 EV
Kucinich (Dark Red) 37 EV

Well, what do you all think? Do you agree with this map?

BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2007, 10:17:48 PM »

I do not post there and that does not make someone a racist. I find leftist to be more despiceble than white nationalist though because the want to impose there will on othere while WN's just want to be left alone.

*examples are given of violent white nationalist terrorists*

BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2007, 12:44:00 AM »

Would you tell Hitler's mom to have an abortion?

I'd rather tell his grandmother who was impregnated by a Rothchild.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2007, 05:31:54 PM »

An oldie, but a goodie:

and intellectually, on AVERAGE, blacks aren't as smart as whites

Is that because they're inherently inferior or because they're stuck in an economic system that de-emphasizes education, a system that came about due to the segregation and Jim Crow laws of the past?

It's because they're lazy and wait for whites and welfare programs to fix everything for them.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2007, 06:07:47 PM »

Here's my final prediction:

Clinton (Light Red) 242 EV
Giuliani (Light Blue) 166 EV
Sanford (Gray) 61 EV
Tancredo (Dark Blue) 32 EV
Kucinich (Dark Red) 37 EV

Well, what do you all think? Do you agree with this map?

Haha. What the hell?
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies