Coming to you from Louisville!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 08:51:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Coming to you from Louisville!
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Coming to you from Louisville!  (Read 688 times)
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 02, 2004, 02:53:58 PM »

(MasterJedi coming to you from the campaign trail on August 2)

My people it is time for you to act, to make this region a better place by electing me to the position of Governor.

(cheers)

We must keep taxes down so people can keep more of their rightfully earned money. We should NOT tax them to death so we can prop up big government.

(applause)

The people of Kentucky want someone who will stand up for them and not for special interest groups. You want someone who is connected to the people, not someone who will use the people.

(major cheering)

I need Republicans in this race, I also need Independents and Democrats and Libertarians, and people from the UAC and the UL. We need to go beyond partasin lines to make this region a great place to live and raise a family.

(cheering and applause)

My next campaign stop will be in Virginia where I will bring the words of truth to the good people of that state. I will not surrender until the end and you should not too, vote for me for the future!

(thunderous applause and cheering)
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies