Iran...? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:49:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Iran...? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Do you think Bush/Cheney will strike on Iran?
Surely yes

Surely no

Maybe yes

Maybe no

I don't know

I don't care

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 23

Author Topic: Iran...?  (Read 6885 times)
Stranger in a strange land
strangeland
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: November 15, 2007, 03:05:00 AM »

Hello

Several times for one year I heard and read in french medias that Dick Cheney wanted to strike on Iran.

Personnaly, I don't know what to think about it, I consider it would be a big surprise but I also consider G.W. Bush as a man who can do everything without worrying about his image or about which sort of trace he could let in the History, he seems to be persuaded that he always do the right things, the judgement of others seems to not matter a lot for him.

Anyway, if something like that happens it could be the begining of a real big war, not a 3 mounths one like in Irak, maybe engaging a coalition versus an other and all that this could implicate. So it would be not a light decision.

Can we hear same thing about such a decision in USA? Do you consider it's a possibility? If ever it happens what could be the impact on the campaign? Which candidate could it favour? Is there already a candidate who want such a thing?

Here are the facts:

1) The President of Iran is a radical Shiite Muslim who is trying to usher in the 12Th Imam by nuking Israel.

2) Iran’s proxy forces (Hezbullah, Syria, etc) are gearing up to destroy Israel.

3) Such a war will forever change the world as you know it.

with all due respect, you guys were the ones who voted for him becuase he was "likeable," or because you'd rather have a beer with him than with Gore or Kerry
Stranger in a strange land
strangeland
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2007, 08:16:07 PM »

An invasion of Iran would cause an army coup and outlawing of the GOP at home.

speaking of which, dubya and cheney can order an attack on iran if they want, but what's the chance the military will actually do it?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies