FL PrimR: Mason-Dixon: Giuliani 36, Romney 15, Thompson 12, McCain 10, Huckabee 8
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:58:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls
  FL PrimR: Mason-Dixon: Giuliani 36, Romney 15, Thompson 12, McCain 10, Huckabee 8
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL PrimR: Mason-Dixon: Giuliani 36, Romney 15, Thompson 12, McCain 10, Huckabee 8  (Read 423 times)
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 16, 2007, 01:45:35 PM »

New Poll: Florida President by Mason-Dixon on 2007-11-14

Summary: Giuliani: 36%, McCain: 10%, Romney: 15%, Thompson, F: 12%, Other: 12%, Undecided: 15%

Poll Source URL: Full Poll Details

Thompson continue to crash.  No surprise there.
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2007, 03:28:04 PM »

As we've discussed before, Rudy is likely to pick up Florida and California, and really put a stranglehold on McCain and Romney.  At the moment, we can lump Huckabee in that group as well.  I don't see him getting enough face time following Iowa and NH to really stoke up the chances in those two states. 
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2007, 04:07:12 PM »

As we've discussed before, Rudy is likely to pick up Florida and California, and really put a stranglehold on McCain and Romney.

I think that's far from inevitable.  Giuliani's leads in FL and CA are hardly insurmountable.  His leads over Romney in those two states aren't really any bigger than his lead over Romney nationally.  If Romney crushes Giuliani in the pre-Florida states, he could get a national bounce out of that of something like 15-20 points.  Then he writes himself a big check so he can outspend Giuliani on advertising in Florida to make up any remaining gap in the polls there.

If he wins Florida, I think he'll be the frontrunner in CA, and the frontrunner to win Feb. 5th overall.  In fact, I think whoever wins Florida will probably be the big favorite to win Feb. 5th and the nomination.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies