GM Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:25:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games
  Mock Parliament (Moderators: Hash, Dereich)
  GM Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: GM Thread  (Read 6470 times)
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -6.09

« on: November 19, 2007, 03:27:20 PM »

While not a GM announcement, persay, I will be finishing the history of Antillia over Thanksgiving, you should expect it to be completed by Friday. This will give a complete overview of Antillian history up to the start of the game. Also might add a few more random information pages, Transportation in Antillia, the Antillian Military, and such, during the next week or so.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -6.09

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2008, 05:09:59 PM »

Thanks for the info. Now I can conduct the first Antillian civil union poll. The results were:

OVER ALL        ENGLISH      FRENCH      PORTUGUESE         INDIAN

SUPPORT:          71%               71%             65%               44%                   80%

OPPOSE:            28%              29%             27%                56%                  17%                       

You can't make up numbers that is the realm of the GM, who is Bacon King. He is the only one with that power. Nor can you make up historical, geographic, demographic, or cultural "facts" as those are my territory since I created this godforsaken island.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies