ATTN EVERYBODY: Registered voter roll (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:37:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  ATTN EVERYBODY: Registered voter roll (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ATTN EVERYBODY: Registered voter roll  (Read 1802 times)
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -6.09

« on: November 26, 2007, 08:29:13 PM »

This has already been updated in full. The list is currently in the Ernest Annex of the DoFA building. It is linked via the stickied Fritz Building for Forum Affairs, it may be a page back or so. It is currently not updated on the Wiki. While you're enthusiasm is appreciated it is unneeded as the DoFA has this completed and fully updated.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 08:36:24 PM »
« Edited: November 27, 2007, 10:43:25 AM by Dave Leip »

This has already been updated in full. The list is currently in the Ernest Annex of the DoFA building. It is linked via the stickied Fritz Building for Forum Affairs, it may be a page back or so. It is currently not updated on the Wiki. While you're enthusiasm is appreciated it is unneeded as the DoFA has this completed and fully updated.

Can we get the wiki updated then, and the Ernest Annexe stickied?

I'm the President, Inks, not Gandalf. The SoFA does not like to put the data on the Wiki because it is much more time consuming and a hassle. I'm happy that he has created a fully updated list and hopefully will continue to updated to account for changing registrations. As for stickying the thread that's up to the SoFA, though your pushyness is making that much less likely to happen. I would also suggest in the future that you NOT give me orders since they wont be listened to and wont be obeyed.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 09:14:19 PM »

I'm the President, Inks, not g Gandalf. The SoFA does not like to put the data on the Wiki because it is much more time consuming and a hassle. I'm happy that he has created a fully updated list and hopefully will continue to updated to account for changing registrations. As for stickying the thread that's up to the SoFA, though your pushyness is making that much less likely to happen. I would also suggest in the future that you NOT give me orders since they wont be listened to and wont be obeyed.

What orders did I give you Mr. President?  And the wiki would be easier to update, because people could update their own account.  And stickying is up to the mods.

Well you seemed rather insistent that I force my SoFA to put the data up on the Wiki. It is the SoFA's decision where he wants to keep his master list, if you or some other citizens wants to update the Wiki list in an unofficial fashion, and state that the list is unofficial, then you may do so. Well I can say, just as easily, to the Mods that stickying the thread is unneeded or some such if I truly feel the need to.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 10:34:54 PM »

I'm the President, Inks, not g Gandalf. The SoFA does not like to put the data on the Wiki because it is much more time consuming and a hassle. I'm happy that he has created a fully updated list and hopefully will continue to updated to account for changing registrations. As for stickying the thread that's up to the SoFA, though your pushyness is making that much less likely to happen. I would also suggest in the future that you NOT give me orders since they wont be listened to and wont be obeyed.

What orders did I give you Mr. President?  And the wiki would be easier to update, because people could update their own account.  And stickying is up to the mods.

Well I can say, just as easily, to the Mods that stickying the thread is unneeded or some such if I truly feel the need to.

Huh?

I could contact the Mods, or tell Lewis to contact them, stating that the thread shouldn't be stickied, if I really wanted to pick a fight and had nothing better to do with my life.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2007, 12:03:06 PM »

Why are you being like this?  I'm trying to make things easier and convenient for everybody and your shooting me down talking about having the Mods not sticky something just to spite me.

I really just said it as an off the cuff remark stating that I could really piss people off if I wanted to, or spite people if I wanted to. I never really had any intention of doing it. Maybe if you didn't always take things so goddamn literally and think that everything is a major problem we wouldn't have had this problem.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies