If Clinton Cares About His Legacy He Should Encourage Hillary To Drop Out (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:11:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  If Clinton Cares About His Legacy He Should Encourage Hillary To Drop Out (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If Clinton Cares About His Legacy He Should Encourage Hillary To Drop Out  (Read 2714 times)
gorkay

« on: December 11, 2007, 06:25:32 PM »

Well, for one thing, Bill and Hillary, if she gets nominated and elected, will have different legacies. Although they are married, they are two separate people, you know. I have to say that I think it's kind of sexist to imply otherwise, and also to think that Bill could talk her out of running even if he wanted to (which of course he doesn't).

It's interesting that so many outsiders, who have absolutely no idea what does or doesn't go on between the two of them behind closed doors, feel so free to declare their marriage a "sham." Lord knows they've had difficulties, but a lot of marriages have weathered similar difficulties, and even worse. Why not instead give them credit for sticking with each other through thick and thin?

It's also interesting, and a bit funny, to read statements about the "nastiness" of the Clintons. On the nastiness meter, they have received far, far worse than they have dished out.
gorkay

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2007, 07:31:37 PM »

I wonder how "funny" members of the White House Travel Office would find accusations of Clinton nastiness.  These people were framed and had their lives and reputations deliberately destroyed by trumped up charges of inpropriety so Hillary could hire her cronies.

Just asking.

Yes, we all know that the Clintons are the repository of all the evil in the world.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies