Atlasia in the future
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:37:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Atlasia in the future
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6
Author Topic: Atlasia in the future  (Read 9395 times)
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2004, 12:59:28 AM »

you know there isn't really anywhere Tweed would be happy. Closest is probably RWN's nation.
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 3.61, S: -1.74

« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2004, 12:59:32 AM »

Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2004, 01:00:17 AM »

you know there isn't really anywhere Tweed would be happy. Closest is probably RWN's nation.

yep.. but i have big plans for him...
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2004, 01:06:13 AM »

i'm going to bed. Have to wait until tomorrow to finds what happens. It is going to be BIG and might make things turn out very messy. Cheesy
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2004, 01:12:27 AM »

I kind of wonder what Lunar would do. nclib would probably be leading partisan raids against Josh's government.
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2004, 02:02:17 AM »

I'd encourage a revolt to re-instate Democracy(probably with the help of Ford's Marines) and hopefully find some way to become the south-west's first President. Tongue
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2004, 03:15:32 AM »

I am done with the next part, just to tired to type and make the maps tonight. Lets just say, the Mine and Keystone nation and the southern nation goes under major events.
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2004, 10:12:59 AM »

As the war dies down in the West, one is about to break out in the East. Nclib is very upset on how things are going in his nation. So he sets up a meeting with Josh. So Josh flies to Durham for the meeting.

Meanwhile, back in PA Keystone Phil is going over the plans and looking over his speech to make to the public. Suddenly three shots were heard. Keystone Phil falls to the ground. He is taken to the hospital, where he dies a few hours later.

When Josh hears this very sad news, he asks nclib to help him out with leading the nation. Nclib gladly says yes, and the two of them start making plans.

Bandit and BRTD, join there nations together.  BRTD sets up a date for the Midwest very first election.

States hears what happens to Keystone Phil and that Josh is now working with nclib. This just makes states go crazy. While states is marching towards NC with the army, jmfcst stayed back in Dallas.

The West see that they can attack the South, because there army is thousands of miles away.  So they march to Dallas and start to destroys everything.  

Jmfcst was killed in one of the bombs set off in Dallas. The West takes over TX, OK, KS.  When States hears about this, he stops marching toward NC and go back to FL and looks for another person to help him.

{more to come}

Map--

W in 2004
Rookie

« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2004, 11:03:33 AM »

After our great and respected leader Keystone Phil dies, I will take political leadership of the Central Pennsylvania Freedom Militia.  The CPFM’s goal is to ensure economic, religious, and other freedoms are not infringed upon by foreign powers and that Pennsylvania will always be a constitutional, democratic republic.  We will fight to the death to keep the Keystone state free from tyrannical rule.  We also want apprehend and punish the assassins who murdered our great leader, Keystone Phil.  Our militia is composed of hunters, Pennsylvania National Guard Members, and other freedom loving citizens.  The CPFM military leadership is provided by a high ranking National Guard member.  We are armed with hunting rifles, and PA National Guard weapons.  Our greatest weapon is our willingness to die for our cause.  Live free or die!  We will never forget our leader Keystone Phil.  We will never forget what he stood for.  We will never forget that he dedicated his life to fighting for the best interests of Pennsylvanians and that he saw the best in us and believed in us.  WE WILL NEVER FORGET WHAT HE DIED FOR!
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2004, 11:17:35 AM »

After our great and respected leader Keystone Phil dies,

Shocked you're already planning what happens after I die?
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2004, 11:33:53 AM »

After our great and respected leader Keystone Phil dies,

Shocked you're already planning what happens after I die?

Yea you get shot Cheesy
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2004, 11:35:32 AM »

Whoa whoa wait! When did this happen?
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2004, 11:36:43 AM »

If you would read my posts i have been posting, then you would know Tongue
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2004, 11:37:22 AM »

Nevermind, I found it. Cry
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2004, 12:54:01 PM »

I lead the "Army of Herbert Hoover" to overthrow the Communist Government of BRTD.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2004, 01:06:08 PM »

....well darn, I guess I'm not involved in this at all . . . I suppose I'm statesright's left hand man or something
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2004, 01:11:57 PM »

....well darn, I guess I'm not involved in this at all . . . I suppose I'm statesright's left hand man or something

I can see you leading the resistance against him.
W in 2004
Rookie

« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2004, 01:21:00 PM »
« Edited: August 05, 2004, 01:25:39 PM by free market capitalist »

As a political leader in central Pennsylvania, I would like to begin talks with you, regional President Josh22.  I propose that Pennsylvania legally join your federation of states.  For the Central Pennsylvania Freedom Militia to abandon claims to the Pennsylvania government, certain conditions must be met.  I propose that we begin talks on an official treaty.  I realize that eventually your military could destroy the militia, but we could cause incredible destruction to your military forces.  I believe it is better that we work together to defeat our common enemies, so that one day the people of Pennsylvania and the people of your nation may live in peace.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2004, 01:24:12 PM »

As a political leader in central Pennsylvania, I would like to begin talks with you, regional President Josh22.  I propose that Pennsylvania legally join your federation of states.  For the Central Pennsylvania Freedom Militia to abandon claims to the Pennsylvania government, certain conditions must be met.  I propose that we begin talks on an official treaty.

Wait! Who is protecting Southeast PA from Handzus!
W in 2004
Rookie

« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2004, 01:29:12 PM »

The Central Pennsylvania Freedom Militia is stretched thin already, but I will ask the General of the CPFM about the feasibility of protecting Philadelphia.
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2004, 01:40:15 PM »

I'm writing a story. So it will go how I want it too Tongue  And I am not the Presdient... I have just running the show Cheesy
W in 2004
Rookie

« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2004, 01:42:01 PM »

Currently the CPFM is protecting an area in central Pennsylvania from Lancaster County in the southeast to Bradford County in the northeast and from to Somerset County in the southwest to Warren County in the northwest.  These boundaries extend from southern to northern Pennsylvania.  The military leadership of the CPFM has deemed that it would spread our forces too thinly if we extended the area of protection beyond these boundaries.    
W in 2004
Rookie

« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2004, 01:45:13 PM »
« Edited: August 05, 2004, 01:45:40 PM by free market capitalist »

I'm writing a story. So it will go how I want it too Tongue  And I am not the Presdient... I have just running the show Cheesy

But Josh22 wouldn’t it be more fun if Keystone Phil and I could play the game with you?  I want to help you conquer the world.
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2004, 01:49:25 PM »

But Josh22 wouldn’t it be more fun if Keystone Phil and I could play the game with you?  I want to help you conquer the world.

Well that is hard to do, when im writing a story. I might put you in the story.
W in 2004
Rookie

« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2004, 01:56:42 PM »
« Edited: August 05, 2004, 02:04:49 PM by free market capitalist »

Well that is hard to do, when im writing a story. I might put you in the story.

You can be the master of the outcomes of the battles and other things, but why can’t you incorporate my actions into your story.  You can make me win or loose a battle, but if I lead the militia into combat you could acknowledge that in your story.  I would like my actions to be acknowledged in the story, but you and only you may decide their outcomes.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies