Atlasia in the future (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:48:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Atlasia in the future (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Atlasia in the future  (Read 9536 times)
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 3.61, S: -1.74

« on: August 04, 2004, 11:42:26 PM »

StevenNick and Brambila will join together..
Me and keystone phil will join together...
jmfcst and statesright will join together...
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2004, 11:49:28 PM »

I'll go into detail, later...
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2004, 12:17:26 AM »

Great Civil war

After the United States splits up, StevenNick and Brambia unite the West once again. They pull every man they have and start to march east to Better Dead Then Red's nation.

Better Dead Then Red hears about this, and takes action ASP. He gets his army together and starts to march west, to meet them. But what Steven and Brambia don't know is that Better Dead Then Red had a branch of his army head south to circle around behind them.

While this war is unfolds, Jmfcst and StatesRights set up meetings to try to join the South. They agreed to unite. Now the only thing left is to get Josh to join them. So they fly to Greensboro, NC, where Josh is running the show. When they got there, Josh meets then and welcomes them into his home.

For hours they talked about uniting, but Josh was to hard headed to join them. So Jmfcst and StatesRights left very angry at Josh.  

When they got back to Dallas, TX, the new capital of the South. They talk about how they are going to get Josh's nation. So they came up with the only thing they could think of, to go to war with Josh.

{More to come}

The map--
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2004, 12:50:41 AM »

BRTD and the West's army meets up in Lincoln, NE.  The war starts, and a bloody and rough one it is.  For 3 hours it is none stop killing.  When BRTD 2nd half of the army comes in from the West. The west's army pulls out and heads towards MT and WY. BRTD see that he can take over them two states so he makes his move, and takes them states.

At the very same time, in Dallas. Jmfcst and States, gets their army ready for war. Josh still not knowing what is going to happen in the near future.

So he flies to PA and meets with Keystone Phil, in a hiding army bases, just made.  While there they makes plans to unite and attack Right wing nut. So they get an army together and head towards MD.

As soon as Right nut hears about this, he phones Mignedel and ask him for help. He agrees, and they make an army and set a base up in rural NY.  They plan to march south and attack from the North.

{More to come}

Map--
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2004, 12:51:38 AM »
« Edited: August 05, 2004, 12:52:23 AM by Southwest AFRNC Chairman Josh22 »

no one is reading my posts.. oh well, i'm having fun Cheesy
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2004, 12:54:55 AM »

Oh, what do you think?
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2004, 12:56:53 AM »
« Edited: August 05, 2004, 12:57:49 AM by Southwest AFRNC Chairman Josh22 »

see edit.

btw, by controlling ND, I control most of the country's nukes Cheesy

of course I'd dispose of most of them, considering my ideology.

Well I have keep the nukes in mind. I say he joins the army Cheesy
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2004, 12:59:32 AM »

Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2004, 01:00:17 AM »

you know there isn't really anywhere Tweed would be happy. Closest is probably RWN's nation.

yep.. but i have big plans for him...
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2004, 01:06:13 AM »

i'm going to bed. Have to wait until tomorrow to finds what happens. It is going to be BIG and might make things turn out very messy. Cheesy
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2004, 03:15:32 AM »

I am done with the next part, just to tired to type and make the maps tonight. Lets just say, the Mine and Keystone nation and the southern nation goes under major events.
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2004, 10:12:59 AM »

As the war dies down in the West, one is about to break out in the East. Nclib is very upset on how things are going in his nation. So he sets up a meeting with Josh. So Josh flies to Durham for the meeting.

Meanwhile, back in PA Keystone Phil is going over the plans and looking over his speech to make to the public. Suddenly three shots were heard. Keystone Phil falls to the ground. He is taken to the hospital, where he dies a few hours later.

When Josh hears this very sad news, he asks nclib to help him out with leading the nation. Nclib gladly says yes, and the two of them start making plans.

Bandit and BRTD, join there nations together.  BRTD sets up a date for the Midwest very first election.

States hears what happens to Keystone Phil and that Josh is now working with nclib. This just makes states go crazy. While states is marching towards NC with the army, jmfcst stayed back in Dallas.

The West see that they can attack the South, because there army is thousands of miles away.  So they march to Dallas and start to destroys everything.  

Jmfcst was killed in one of the bombs set off in Dallas. The West takes over TX, OK, KS.  When States hears about this, he stops marching toward NC and go back to FL and looks for another person to help him.

{more to come}

Map--

Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2004, 11:33:53 AM »

After our great and respected leader Keystone Phil dies,

Shocked you're already planning what happens after I die?

Yea you get shot Cheesy
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2004, 11:36:43 AM »

If you would read my posts i have been posting, then you would know Tongue
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2004, 01:40:15 PM »

I'm writing a story. So it will go how I want it too Tongue  And I am not the Presdient... I have just running the show Cheesy
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2004, 01:49:25 PM »

I'm writing a story. So it will go how I want it too Tongue  And I am not the Presdient... I have just running the show Cheesy

But Josh22 wouldn’t it be more fun if Keystone Phil and I could play the game with you?  I want to help you conquer the world.

Well that is hard to do, when im writing a story. I might put you in the story.
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2004, 02:32:26 PM »

The Mid-west election

This is the first election after the war. BRTD is the likely candidate to win. He is running on the Red Party. The Red party is a left wing party, who wants to stop all war. And destroy all nukes they have.

There is another candidate too, PBrunsel. He is running on the Hoover Party. The HP is a right wing party who wants to join the West and make one big nation. And keep the nukes.

BRTD was head by a lot when the election started. But it quickly went down, after people found out how he stood on issues.

With two days until the election, the polls show that 51% of the nation wants BRTD and 48% wants PBrunsel.

And this is the out come of the election...

Green- PBrunsel(Hoover party)
Dark Red- Better Red Then Dead (Red Party)

Map--
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2004, 02:51:29 PM »

The Mid-west election

This is the first election after the war. BRTD is the likely candidate to win. He is running on the Red Party. The Red party is a left wing party, who wants to stop all war. And destroy all nukes they have.

There is another candidate too, PBrunsel. He is running on the Hoover Party. The HP is a right wing party who wants to join the West and make one big nation. And keep the nukes.

BRTD was head by a lot when the election started. But it quickly went down, after people found out how he stood on issues.

With two days until the election, the polls show that 51% of the nation wants BRTD and 48% wants PBrunsel.

Map--

That was quick.  The war is over?  I wanted more blood and guts.  How did the war end?

I will post that later, but right now I have to get ready.  I am going to school, for cross country.
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2004, 07:12:13 PM »

The Mid-west election

Map--

any nation set up by me would not use the Electoral College.

Well this is the only way i could think of.. Cheesy  But I'll remember that for other elections.
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2004, 07:54:45 PM »

here's a breakdown of the parlimentary elections:

Reds - 45% (46 seats)
Hoover Party - 37% (37 seats)
Foundation of Democracy - 16% (16 seats)
United Workers - 2% (2 seats)

The Foundation of Democracy is a center-center right party which supports our sovereignty and opposes Western agression but is opposed to most of my far left economic policies.

The United Workers are a fringe left faction who want unleash our nuclear arsenal on the west and south.

Sounds good to me...
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2004, 10:24:01 PM »

I would, try to unite the nation again.
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2004, 11:05:03 PM »

To refine my storyline centering around the MD/DC/DE state.  (Arbitrarily starting the story in January 2020).

Year 2020
January - Following the Civil War, RightWingNut seizes control of Maryland, Delaware, and DC, forming the Free Kingdom of Chesapeake.  RWN established a tentative peace with Josh in the South and Keystone Phil in the North, agreeing on boundaries free trade among their states.

February – RightWingNut, in an attempt to create a laissez-faire state, lays off one million government employees in DC and Maryland.  Within days, business in DC is stalled by riots and protesters, lead by MichaelZ.  For two weeks, anarchy reigns in Washington, Rockville, and Bethesda.

March - Two rebel leader emerge in Maryland: Beet, a Baltimore moderate who promises free elections and restoration of essential government services, and NickG who promises not only reemployment of all those fired, but a massive public works program and an aggressive stance toward neighboring leaders Phil and Josh.  In DC, organizer MichaelZ is able to calm the rioting and harness its power into a massive march on the White House.  Protestors surround and stake out RWN’s residence; while the daily lives of Chesapeakans slowly resume, government business remains at a standstill.

April – After a month-long siege of the White House and fearing a violent coup by MichaelZ, RWN abdicates power to Beet, who forms a provisional government in Baltimore.  Beet plans stop-gap elections for October, and promises a democratic constitution will be completed within a year.  RWN goes into exile in Newport News, Virginia, under the protection of Josh.

May – Elections to the 100-seat Chesapeake Senate, which will also function as a constitutional convention, are set for October 2.

June through August – During the summer campaign, Beet’s United Bay Centrists and NickG’s Progressive Party run close in the polls.  NickG promises to unite Chesapeake with Migrendal’s People’s Republic of New England, and take a tough stand against Phil and Josh.  Beet plans to keep Chesapeake independent and work with Phil and Josh when convenient.  MichaelZ remains mum as to a possible candidacy.   The conservative Free People’s Party also campaigns, but most voters worry they are only a stalking horse for a take-over by Keystone Phil.

September – Beet’s UBC narrowly leads the poll, but many Chesapeakans, especially those in DC, fear being surrounded by two strident social conservatives.  Sensing a growing need for a strategic alliance with Migrendal, MichaelZ joins the Progressive Party, runs for Senate, and endorses NickG’s campaign for President.  The Progressive Party leaps into the lead.

October 2 – Election results:
Maryland (75 Seats) -  Progressive 36, UBC 29, FPP 10
District of Columbia (15 Seats) – Progressive 11, UBC 2, Independent 2
Delaware (10 Seats) – UBC 4, FPP 4, Progressive 3
Nick G is elected Prime Minister.  However, he quietly scuttles the planned constitutional convention, moves the capital back to Washington, and doubles the troop presence in DC on the Keystone border.  He declares the state the “Democratic Republic of Chesapeake”.  

November – In protest of the abandoned constitutional convention, Beet resigns from the Senate.  NickG flies to Boston for a two-week summit with Premier Migrendal.   The two leaders agree to coordinate defenses against Phil, but worry that uniting their Republics may be impractical without geographic continuity.  Rumors of more ambitious military plans abound, but nothing specific is leaked.

December – Beet, disappointed by the lack of a constitution but still a patriotric Chesapeakan, accepts an appointment as Chancellor of the Naval Academy in Annapolis.  As military build-up continues along the Keystone border, spies and partisans of Appalachia slowly infiltrate into Western Maryland.   In New England, reserve units are called up for duty in New York City and Stamford, Connecticut.

December 31 – A regiment of the Chesapeake Army crosses the Delaware Memorial Bridge.  The Garden State War has begun....

very good.
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2004, 01:19:46 PM »

*Josh drinking a ICE COLD CHERRY COKE in his house in Greensboro*
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2004, 01:21:38 PM »

Y'all have WAY too much time on your hands!

I know, I need to get a car.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies