Mitt Romney
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:34:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Mitt Romney
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mitt Romney  (Read 1677 times)
Bruce D.
United Kingdom

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 07, 2008, 08:03:05 AM »

Oh my goodness where did those Mitt Romney voters come from? Did they descend from the moon, yesterday?
Padfoot
padfoot714
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: -6.96

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 02:07:24 AM »

What on earth are you talking about?
Bruce D.
United Kingdom

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 02:45:04 AM »
« Edited: January 08, 2008, 02:47:48 AM by Bruce D. »

The point is that nobody can persuade me that the "so-called" undecided Fox-News gathered viewers have shifted towards Romney on behalf of his performance at sunday's Fox News Debate (if you have seen the whole debate you can remember perhaps that afterwards there were some potential Republican viewers "called up" by his "astonishing rhetoric").
    The real circumstances are quite different. We are dealing, in fact, with paid individuals who have sold their votes (and perhaps their souls, too) to the 527s which are behind the Romney finance machine.
    I urge deeply convinced and with determination the New Hampshire voters to send that slimy bastard back to the Guiding Light episodes of the past and not let him become the nominee of this great party!
Bay Ridge, Bklyn! Born and Bred
MikeyCNY

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: -4.87

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 07:31:59 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3BDvfAf2c4

Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2008, 08:29:38 PM »

The point is that nobody can persuade me that the "so-called" undecided Fox-News gathered viewers have shifted towards Romney on behalf of his performance at sunday's Fox News Debate (if you have seen the whole debate you can remember perhaps that afterwards there were some potential Republican viewers "called up" by his "astonishing rhetoric").
    The real circumstances are quite different. We are dealing, in fact, with paid individuals who have sold their votes (and perhaps their souls, too) to the 527s which are behind the Romney finance machine.
    I urge deeply convinced and with determination the New Hampshire voters to send that slimy bastard back to the Guiding Light episodes of the past and not let him become the nominee of this great party!

You are a total lunatic.

Silent Hunter
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2008, 11:42:30 AM »

On ITV News yesterday, they had someone from the Romney campaign commenting that Romney was going to win because the Independents would vote for Obama.

We obviously need a new rule for the Rules of Elections:
Any politician who is relying on people not voting is in serious trouble.

The other rules, BTW:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=20676.msg442869;topicseen#msg442869
Bruce D.
United Kingdom

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2008, 09:04:48 AM »

Damned!!!
Adlai Stevenson
United Kingdom

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2008, 11:24:24 AM »

On ITV News yesterday, they had someone from the Romney campaign commenting that Romney was going to win because the Independents would vote for Obama.

We obviously need a new rule for the Rules of Elections:
Any politician who is relying on people not voting is in serious trouble.

The other rules, BTW:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=20676.msg442869;topicseen#msg442869

I don't think ITV News is the most perfectly placed source somehow (kudos to them for bringing back News At Ten though).  But I thought like me you'd be someone who shunned British coverage of the American elections in favour of sources and sites like this.  I do watch FOX News sometimes on digital but take it with a pinch of salt.  Still interesting to get an actual US perspective though. 
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies