CA-Rasmussen: Obama catching up with Clinton, Giuliani slide continues (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 08:56:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls
  CA-Rasmussen: Obama catching up with Clinton, Giuliani slide continues (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CA-Rasmussen: Obama catching up with Clinton, Giuliani slide continues  (Read 840 times)
agcatter
YaBB God

« on: January 18, 2008, 10:54:58 AM »
« edited: January 18, 2008, 10:59:25 AM by agcatter »

Surprisingly close.

Obama should sweep the black precincts and do very well in liberal upscale strongholds like San Francisco as well as the colleges throughout the state.

The problem in the Hispanic vote.  He's got to crack that to win and I right now it's a steep uphill climb.  I don't know what he can do to get into that vote.

Obama will carry a lot of delegates even if he doesn't win as long as it is close.  To get the nomination however, he needs to WIN California.  I'm pulling for him.

The only thing I see right now that could propel Obama here and offset the 2 to 1 he's going to lose Hispanics is a withdrawal and a strong endorsement from Edwards.  That might inject the appearance of momentum and help with the working class whites.  Unfortunately, that doesn't look like it is in the cards.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies