Into the future (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:13:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Into the future (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Into the future  (Read 1118 times)
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: January 18, 2008, 10:58:49 PM »

I think he is on to something....and it would be true but for this bottleneck! ...I think we need to research science and technology that expands our resource base. This means the development of nuclear, thermonuclear, solar and wind power. This also means more concentrated ways of growing food through farm towers and argicultural cloning. This also means space exploitation so that we can get more minerals. That's where the future is- space, bioengineering, energy and environmentalism. The point is to make our population more productive and to do that we need greater efficiency and greater access to resources!
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2008, 12:10:08 AM »

Who cares about a stupid Moon Vacation? Where the f**k is my god damned ROBOT MAID!?

were actually getting close to the robot maid. Next year, there will be suborbital vacations. By 2020, we should have orbital vacations and fully-functioning mechanical homes.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2008, 11:09:45 AM »

Oh good lord - Forbes?  I'd rather hear about what was written on the sh*thouse wall.
lol
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2008, 08:48:12 PM »

What's funny is that it is our problems that will make us do well, not our rosy glasses.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies