Post a picture of yourself - Redux (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 02:33:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Post a picture of yourself - Redux (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Post a picture of yourself - Redux  (Read 40301 times)
angus
Atlas Icon
« on: August 13, 2004, 03:14:53 PM »

Me and my old lady

http://www.aladdinweddingchapel.com/photologin.html

type in this password   hu_eli

as you can see, she could still (barely) squeeze into the dress.  Sometime around New Year's day we should have a little kid, and I'll post a photo for extra points then, assuming I'm still interested enough in politics to be around then.  I must admit that with every passing day it matters less and less who wins.  What I wouldn't give to be 20 again, with a constant raging hard-on, no money, acute political awareness, and a bitter hatred for who disagrees with me.

The other white guy is my dear friend Kevin.  
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2004, 02:07:25 PM »

Michael, here's one from maybe ten years ago when I was in graduate school.  My drummer's wife took the shot when we were in a barn in Western MA practicing for a show in Boston.  Hard to smoke a pipe and play a guitar at the same time, so there's no pipe in the shot, but you can be reasonably sure that a pipe was smoked in that barn on that day  Wink

NHpolitico, yeah, we were married in LV at Aladdin's, where elvis and priscilla were married in 1967.  Kitschy.   I was thinking about it and realized I have a disproportionately large number of Vietnamese, Japanese, and Chinese ex-girlfriends.  But I also have Black and white and mexican ex-girlfriends too.  I don't think I like east asian chicks to the point of exclusion of all others, though.  But yes, I love chinese food and I get to eat chinese food every night for the rest of my life.  Ain't it grand?

Kevin, you should put your picture up with your fishing hat.  The air of mystery becomes you.

Gustaf, that looks like a typical MIT crew before Affirmative Action messed up the demographics.  Nerdy, 3/4 white, and half the population with corrective lenses.  Nice group, it looks like.  By the way, all those stupid quizzes suck, not just the political compass.  But they're still fun, right?

Everyone looks much better than I imagined.  Especially Beef and especially Harry.  NHpolitico has great hair.  Like Elvis.  Everyone looks handsome except Lewis, that is.  Jeezus, man.  That's one of those very candid shots.  No offense, man, but that envokes shock and awe.

Muon definitely looks like a professor.  You may not be able to judge a book by its cover, but you can always judge a bookcover from its contents.  (well, except that sears, zemanski, and young physics text with the earth in the middle and the sun rotating about the earth.)

angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2004, 02:24:02 PM »

Gotta love a man in uniform!  (unless you're Hillary Rodham, that is.)

Scouts still doing the Fluer-de-lis, are they?  

Once you lose that Houston tan and the Boston winter pallor sets in, you'll have to fight 'em off with a stick.  Show us the mustache!
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2004, 03:42:29 PM »

red wine with breakfast.  gotta respect that, man.  Now that I'm married, I have had to cut back on the sauce.  Usually I don't have my first drink till around noon.  Still, your diet seems much like mine.  Lots of fruit and lots of salt and lots of booze and someone to take your picture while you're eating (or rather wearing) it.  
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2004, 03:52:03 PM »

Ah, yes.  it's brown, not purple.  oops.  

The wife's been nagging me to cut out the hard liquor, so I find myself drinking more wine and beer these days.  She's a teetotler, in every possible sense, and certainly a good influence.

I have decided that getting married was of greater significance in my life than becoming a Republican.  As odd as that seems.  Although my friends are almost, but not quite, as surprised at the latter as they were at the former.  

Brambila, are you a SUNY student?  I figured you for more of a Pepperdine crowd.  
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies