Obama campaign has raised $4.4 million today (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:47:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Obama campaign has raised $4.4 million today (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Obama campaign has raised $4.4 million today  (Read 9159 times)
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« on: February 06, 2008, 08:30:28 PM »

Hahaha, smart on the Obama campaign.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2008, 08:31:03 PM »

Why does the involvement of ordinary people in politics make you sick?
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2008, 08:34:00 PM »

Why does the involvement of ordinary people in politics make you sick?

Because this is not the involvement of ordinary people in politics. This is the domination of politics by Mammon.
Mammon supplied by ordinary people...
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2008, 10:05:14 PM »

So, in 24 hours, Obama was able to cancel out Clinton's donation, which was about 10% of her networth? Awesome.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2008, 11:18:05 PM »

Hillary could be in real dire straits here. If the wheels of her campaign were to fall off due to financial problems, this would easily become the hugest collapse of all time, easily surpassing that of Rudy.

Careful, she could be angling for the sympathy vote again.
"Hillary Clinton, a woman, is falling on hard times, like so many women across the county. Clinton, a woman, is being out-raised by a big, rich, penis-having man. I know women, women like me who is a woman, who also don't make as much money as their male co-workers. Won't you please help me, a woman, close the gap with the my sexist pig opponent, who has the support of sexist men across the country? With your help, I, a woman, can become President."
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2008, 12:03:40 AM »

Seriously, when this is over, people will wonder how she has managed to manage her campaign so horribly.
I have been wondering why Obama has destroyed Clinton in the caucus states.  I thought maybe she was just running on the inevitability things, looking to pile up delegates in the big races, and not worrying about the quibbling little details like building infrastructure across the country.  That seemed ridiculously cocky though.

Could there be a financial reason that we are seeing now?  But she had money earlier in the process.  Did Obama invest in a ground game and Clinton ... just blow it?  Seems peculiar.
Also, I think that Clinton has run a stupidly expensive, consultant-heavy campaign. When these people, like Mark Penn, demand millions for their "service", while Obama, for that same money, was able to put up campaign offices in the caucus states.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2008, 01:36:37 AM »
« Edited: February 07, 2008, 01:52:34 AM by Lief »

Meanwhile, Hillary Clinton raises $3 million in the past 24 hours, and doubles her earlier call for $3 million over the next 72 hours to a whopping 6 million in the next 72 hours!

Sorry, Hill, been there, done that it seems. Grin
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2008, 01:52:53 AM »

Meanwhile, Hillary Clinton raises $3 in the past 24 hours

Did she find some change on the ground? Cheesy
Fine, I'll type out the extra 7 letters. Jerks. Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies