Third Axis of Evil Member (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 03:44:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Third Axis of Evil Member (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Third Axis of Evil Member  (Read 3662 times)
Brambila
Brambilla

« on: August 14, 2004, 10:41:02 AM »

Syria. Cuba we'll save for when Castro dies.
Brambila
Brambilla

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2004, 12:43:40 PM »

I actually agree with you, although the dictatorship Cuba was in before Castro was a lot better than it is now. Cuba used to simply be a very wealty island, with a minority of poor. However, Castro lead this minority in a sort of Platonic event.
Brambila
Brambilla

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2004, 11:49:58 AM »

Hmm, care to defend this one? This is going to ruffle some feathers methinks....

O.K, well I think that the Israeli agression against Palestine, makes them worthy of such status, if in the middle-east alone. I'll have to backtrack on them being part of a global axis, that was wrong, and on that same card so is Palestine/PLO

I think that Israeli actions in the area are overlooked. It seems to me that blame for the middle east problems are always on the palestinians, but it truly does 'take two to tango'.

Quite frankly, it is the Muslim's problem. I've said this in the past, but in the original agreement Transjordan was going to go to the Muslims and Palestine to the Jews (1920, League of Nations). However, this never happened. When the Israeli state was finally established in 1948, hundreds of thousands Jews moved in, not ONLY from Europe, but they were sent against their will to leave their homes in the middle east including Algeria, Libya, Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, even as far as Morrocco. Several times, Arabs tried to invade Israel, and Israel still stood firm and took more land.

The middle east is a boiling cauldron of problems, where whenever a westernized people are there (American, Turkish, or Israeli), they are treated harshly.
Brambila
Brambilla

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2004, 12:31:53 PM »

I just want to say that Switzerland is also a very, very evil country.

YES! I KNEW there was somebody who agreed with me! We MUST invade Switzerland and take their Avalanches of Mass Destruction. All human beings, no matter what, have the right to suck on a Ricola.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies