What does your username mean? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:27:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  What does your username mean? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What does your username mean?  (Read 34901 times)
Demrepdan

« on: February 12, 2004, 06:34:04 PM »

I believe I've explained my name before.....in another thread....but for those of you who have NO idea and can't figure it out......here it goes...

I often consider myself a Democratic-Republican because I like ideas expressed from both of those poltical parties. (although I would consider myself more of a Democrat) And my first name is Daniel...or DAN for short.......so...there you go...

Dem Rep Dan
Demrepdan

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2004, 04:59:42 PM »

I don't think anyone would get my user name, it's got such a long history to it.  Wow, ok I'll try to explain.

When my brothers and I were younger we referred to crap as fresh, so we used the word a lot for different meanings.  And when we got internet savy, me mostly, I needed a better identity to be known by.  So I was thinking, and I came up with LazyFresh, meaning a Lazy piece of crap.  Smiley  I've had the name forever, years and years.  So it's basically evolved into my worldwide online identity.  And so when I got to these forums, I was originally going to place the obvious LazyFresh, but I decided just on Mr. Fresh to be here for only a short time.

On other forums, you can change your viewed name as much as you want, and on this one you can as well.  But for the sake of people remembering who I am, I just kept it.  On forums where it's just friends, I change my name constantly.

So there's my history.....

So...since you've told us what "fresh" means......then you're saying.......your name is really Mr. Sh*t?
Demrepdan

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2004, 08:31:56 PM »

Mine stands for my first and last initials. I'm still debating whether or not to tell you all what my name is. I've been told not to do that. But I'm still thinking about it.

You should at least tell us your first name. Most of us know each other's first names.....like my name is DAN.

And even if we knew your first name...it's not like any of us are going to go to the biggest state by population in the Union...and look EVERYWHERE amongst the 33,871,648 residents of California for an ultra conservative Republican with your first name.

Well, maybe that wouldn't be so hard after all....especially since there probably aren't very many ultra conservative California Republicans..... Wink
Demrepdan

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2004, 08:50:08 PM »

mine is from the book/movie 'the secret life of walter mitty'

You know....Steven Spielberg intends to make a re-make of that movie......starring none other than JIM CARREY as Walter Mitty.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies