10 year old shoots 9 year old sister in face over chips with dad's shotgun (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:55:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  10 year old shoots 9 year old sister in face over chips with dad's shotgun (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 10 year old shoots 9 year old sister in face over chips with dad's shotgun  (Read 6288 times)
ottermax
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: -6.09

P P
« on: February 15, 2008, 12:50:41 AM »

That's a little harsh my friend. Guns are a wonderful American tradition and bring many a family together. Just like drugs, guns should be handled responsibly, but I’d not favor the government to tell me if I was able to own one or not. Let's hope however, that the family learned a lesson here.

Are drugs as wonderful American tradition? That seems rather depressing. It seems stupid that a family should have to learn a lesson like that after their child is shot. I don't understand what is wrong with gun control, at least with shotguns?
ottermax
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: -6.09

P P
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2008, 02:21:31 AM »

Everyone seems to blame the parenting or the child. What law can change that? What plan do you have to keep children from "accidentally" shooting their siblings? It seems much simpler to just place stricter controls on guns; how else can these "accidents" be prevented?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies