Congrats to Obama. Hillary is finished. The house fell on her last night (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 04:26:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Congrats to Obama. Hillary is finished. The house fell on her last night (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Congrats to Obama. Hillary is finished. The house fell on her last night  (Read 3553 times)
agcatter
YaBB God

« on: February 20, 2008, 09:53:17 AM »

My wife and I had intended to vote for Obama in the primary and then attend the caucuses.  That's not necessary any longer.  Her poll numbers will now collapse in Texas.  There are some Republican down ballot races I wanted to vote on which which I was willing to forego.  I can now vote in the Republican Primary afterall confident that the witch is dead and is not coming back.

No Clinton restoration.  The Clinton copresidency is done.  Congrats Dems.  You are free at last and along with you, so is the country.  Clintons RIP.
agcatter
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2008, 10:16:31 AM »
« Edited: February 20, 2008, 10:18:45 AM by agcatter »

She's done guys. 

The next phase is for her to go completely negative and her PI people to try to dig up dirt on the guy.  I know what the Clintons are capable of and all when it comes to getting and keeping power.  However, anything they do this late only looks like desperation and will backfire.

My compliments to the Obama campaign.  I never in my wildest dreams believed he could take these people out.  Brilliant campaign.  It's over.
agcatter
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2008, 10:28:02 AM »

Look, I don't agree with more than 5% of what Obama says about issues.  However, it's hard to dislike him like it is with Hillary.  I suspect that is why he's a tougher opponent in November than Hillary would ever be.

Hillary RIP.
agcatter
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2008, 11:08:10 AM »

I guess we will now see more red faced Bill Clinton moments of him blowing his stack.

It would be really entertaining if we could finally see one of the real Hillary's famous tantrums she throws in private out in the open in public.  Probably won't happen, but wouldn't that be delicious?
agcatter
YaBB God

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2008, 04:41:23 PM »
« Edited: February 20, 2008, 04:43:53 PM by agcatter »

No, 22 delegates didn't bury Hill.  Losses 9 & 10 in a row and by huge margins did her in.

BTW, she could win 60% of Texas, Ohio, and Pennsylvania delegates (even the most optimistic Clintonians don't believe that), 2/3 of the delegates in Kentucky and W. Va, and get a draw in states he's favored in (NC, Alabama, Mississippi, and Oregon) plus win 50+1% in Indiana and she'd still trail slightly in committed delegates.

Obama's only problem is that Clinton Inc is in a corner now and they are going to come after him with everything they've got.  He will be bloodied some before the convention and thus he's at his peak in popularity  now - 8 months before the GE.  She'll wound him.  How much, we'll have to see.
agcatter
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2008, 07:07:40 PM »

You are right, she's about out of ammo.  I have no doubt their army of private eyes have been digging for months and if they find anything they'll use it.  That's just the way the Clintons work.  They'll use their flunkies to spread any dirt they can without it coming directly from their own mouths.

Of course, they may not have anything new.  The old stuff like drugs and the Muslim stuff won't work in a primary made up overwhelming of liberals.  No one cares about past drug use.  I sure don't.  He could be vulnerable in the general election due to the fact that he's tracked further and further left.  Nothing that helps Hillary in the primary however.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies