Is BRTD the biggest religious bigot on the forum? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:28:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  Is BRTD the biggest religious bigot on the forum? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Is BRTD the biggest religious bigot on the forum?
Yes

No

Maybe not the BIGGEST but easily in the top 3

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 37

Author Topic: Is BRTD the biggest religious bigot on the forum?  (Read 8111 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

« on: February 21, 2008, 11:07:09 AM »

No, I only advocate dealing with the religious in a practical manner because of the threat they represent to those of us not in their cult.  It is not bigoted to defend oneself against the bigots.

But clearly jmfcst is the biggest religious bigot on the forums - bigoted against those who are not members of his cult. 
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 12:11:55 PM »

But clearly jmfcst is the biggest religious bigot on the forums - bigoted against those who are not members of his cult. 

that's a strange statement to make considering I go to an interdenominational church whose mission statement is the following:

"We provide a place for Christians to worship God, free of prejudices of race or religious background. We provide training for all ages from biblical principles. We believe the keys to success in all areas of life are found in the Holy Bible, and we employ a variety of training techniques to prepare Christians to be successful. We strive to help people from all denominational backgrounds feel comfortable in worshipping God, and find commonness through faith in Christ rather than differences based on our religious pasts."

No I was referring to your hatred of non-cristians.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies