Umengus for the new district 2B: The Final Speech
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:11:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Umengus for the new district 2B: The Final Speech
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Umengus for the new district 2B: The Final Speech  (Read 774 times)
Umengus
Belgium

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 19, 2004, 04:59:28 AM »
« edited: August 19, 2004, 07:08:21 AM by Senate Candidate Umengus »

Montpelier, VT

(The crowd: Umengus Umengus Umengus!)

Thank you! thank you so much!

The deadline approaches and help is on the way!

(cheers cheers)

Thank you... thank you... You know, some people are distorting the True about me. Some people are distorting the reality but I trust in the people of the new District 2B. They know that their values are my values, that their concerns are my concerns and overal they know that I will be the most advocate and defender of their dreams and of their values.

(cheers cheers)

During this campaign, I strongly believe that I gave the proof that I will be a senator who will fight to improve the security of United States of Atlasia and for an Atlasia more stronger, for social security for all and for a better environment, for jobs for all and for the safety in the streets.

(cheers cheers cheers)

You know, its a preferential voting and it would be stupid to not use it. I don't make endorsements because I think that people are enought smart to make their choice alone. But I urge you to vote in second position for Migrendel. His values are not my values, we have lots of differences but I think that he will be the most qualified to make the job if I am not elected! More qualified than Bono who is not a moderate republican but a guy who wants destroys the State and our values. A man who wants remove the minimum wage, the medicaire and the medicaid, a man who wants legalize all drugs. Our district deserves better than a man woi is at the right of New Gingrich!

(cheers cheers cheers)

The election begins tomorrow and tomorrow a new area will open for the best of the USA people!

Thank you and God bless you!

(cheers cheers cheers)

Umengus, the quiet force...

King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2004, 12:26:55 PM »

UMENGUS UMENGUS UMENGUS...
Umengus
Belgium