Some Thoughts (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:47:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Some Thoughts (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Some Thoughts  (Read 2660 times)
migrendel
Italy

« on: August 16, 2004, 02:00:19 PM »

I'm honored to endorse my friend Texasgurl for the Senate. In the process I hope to clear up some inaccuracies, canards, fibs, and out and out propaganda that have dogged her campaign.

Her endorsement by the Republican party is a non-issue. For all of you self-righteous types, I dare you to say you wouldn't if it helped you gain electoral viability. Texasgurl made a noble effort to expand her base and forge partnerships with the other side. For that, she is to be commended. I can also say the substance of her views are unchanged, and she remains just as committed to the rights and well-being of all people. I have the utmost confidence in her ability to be a progressive leader.

I also would like to make a comment about those who call her a dangerous woman. If a dangerous woman is anyone who is willing to call a spade a spade, and wrong thinking and moral haughtiness what it is, then that's Texasgurl. And if that's a dangerous woman, we need more of them in the Senate.

I urge you all to vote for her, for all she has done for us in the past, and what she shall continue to do for us in the future.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies