Wow, I almost feel sorry for Hillary in Texas. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:14:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Wow, I almost feel sorry for Hillary in Texas. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Wow, I almost feel sorry for Hillary in Texas.  (Read 5738 times)
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« on: March 02, 2008, 01:35:46 PM »

The Obama saturation of the airways continues.  Barack Obama all day every day.  Radio waves are constant Obama.  Television?  Obama nonstop.  I live in the Houston market.  Haven't heard a Hillary commercial on television or radio in a week.  Obama commercials - probably 50 or so - 6 television ads on prime time last night alone just while I was watching 6 to 10.  Another 5 that I counted on the local news and the independent station I watched 10:30 to 11.  That's two nights in a row.

I keep hearing how impressive it is that Obama's numbers go up dramatically when he actually starts campaigning in a state before a primary.  Hell, I've seen first hand here in Texas exactly why.  Total ad blitz by Obama beyond anything I've ever seen.  Hillary's response to her do or die primary here in the state?  Total and complete silence on the airwaves. 

The woman is completely and totally out of money I don't care how much she claims to have raised.  You don't go silent on the airwaves when you are in a do or die election unless you are flat out broke.  She is and she's finished.

Exactly the same story here in Ohio. TV and radio ads for Obama at nearly every commercial break (prime time is less saturated). Someone came by our apartment complex and threw a sign on our doorknob reminding people to vote for Obama on Tuesday. I have encountered no ads or active campaigning for Clinton.

At this point Obama's numbers seem to be only able to go up. If he can close the gap even further in Texas and Ohio (indeed he already has in Texas some polls say), Clinton's basically finished.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies