Official March 4th Results Discussion Topic (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:33:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Official March 4th Results Discussion Topic (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Official March 4th Results Discussion Topic  (Read 56789 times)
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: March 04, 2008, 11:53:48 PM »

it sickens me in ways that cant even be described to see republicans on here cheering for hillary because they think that will mean a mccain victory

i am seriously considering voting for hillary (and campaigning online and around where i live to my best ability) to spite all these ultraconservative fascists and hoping that mccain loses anyway so that they cant have their bush third term puppet

Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2008, 12:12:08 AM »

it sickens me in ways that cant even be described to see republicans on here cheering for hillary because they think that will mean a mccain victory

i am seriously considering voting for hillary (and campaigning online and around where i live to my best ability) to spite all these ultraconservative fascists and hoping that mccain loses anyway so that they cant have their bush third term puppet

What's worse, wanting Hillary to win because she can be defeated or not voting for someone who shares their ideals? That's what it seems you will be doing if you do that.

i honestly have yet to find one single thing that i can agree with McCain on
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies