There is something weird in the state of Denmark - latest polls (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:27:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  There is something weird in the state of Denmark - latest polls (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: There is something weird in the state of Denmark - latest polls  (Read 6411 times)
Tetro Kornbluth
Gully Foyle
Atlas Icon
Ireland, Republic of

« on: March 07, 2008, 07:48:06 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Or as loud or as annoying.

Yet another reason not to vote FG.

At this point I would have to say that FG is to the right of FF... sadly. Many of the gains they made last time seem to come from old style small town business\agrihacks or the unbearably smug from posh snobby suburbs like Castleknock (Vardarkar) or D4 (Creighton).

As for the Left, We have one? Joe Higgins lost his seat.. SF are doing they're "we're really radical while we are also FF lite" show.. The Greens... I would finish this sentence but it would involve alot of laughing.

As Jas said, Sinn Fein will almost certainly lose their Dublin EU seat unless there is a huge anti-government swing at the next EU election. (Hard to see FG doing badly and Labour always seem to get a good bit for vote out for things like this...)
Tetro Kornbluth
Gully Foyle
Atlas Icon
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2008, 06:30:08 AM »

Yeah I just needed to get anti-FG rant in. Probably should be moved to General Discussion.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies