Strategic Vision: Clinton +20 in PA (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:47:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls
  Strategic Vision: Clinton +20 in PA (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Strategic Vision: Clinton +20 in PA  (Read 5694 times)
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: March 12, 2008, 08:11:40 PM »

GO HILL!!
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 12:37:48 AM »

The Republicans here need to be rooting for an Obama nomination. McCain will have a much easier time defeating him.

Who cares? McCain will take care of both. By the time this mess is over...the Democratic Party will be toast for November.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2008, 01:04:40 AM »

BRTD, at which point during this cycle have we gone 42 days between races? How exactly does Obama campaign his ass off for six weeks in PA (as he has too) and then say, "nah, it doesn't matter". You don't think people will hear about "PA, PA, PA" on the tube for six weeks and look for the result, seeing that Clinton won a pretty big win in the only state up for grabs?

Sure, political junkies know that she's looking at like a 75 delegate gap at best at the end of the day, but do the folks?

Exactly, my two sisters have suddenly gone crazy for Hillary...but both of them loath Obama and would almost certainly vote for McCain if Hillary loses the Democratic nod. They asked me, "I don't understand...if Hillary won Ohio and Texas...and she's gonna win Pennsylvania...how can he lead?"

Again, around my neck of the woods...McCain would have a better shot against Obama than Hillary. The older anti-Obama people are starting to talk about his lack of experience against McCain....and I bet that some of them defect to McCain if Obama is the Democratic nominee.

All things considered, Republicans might not be in all that bad of shape.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies