Democrats will not regain Senate (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:58:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Democrats will not regain Senate (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Democrats will not regain Senate  (Read 12723 times)
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« on: August 21, 2004, 06:59:08 PM »

Yeah, but getting Obama will be a good win, even though we lose Florida, Louisiana, South Carolina and Georgia.

Still, I hope we are able to get Alaska, because we have a 50% shot and Colorado is certainly not out of reach yet.

That makes sense. Lisa Murkowski is unpopular in Alaska because of the way she got her Senate seat.

On a side note, there are Senate Elections for your district going on right now, you might want to vote.
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2004, 09:56:19 AM »

Leans DNC

South Dakota (D)
Washington (D)

"Leans" Washington! last poll i saw had the Gop at 36%! this is not a "lean" its a Dem Cert IMHO... same as GA is for the GOP and IL for the DNC.

The Democrats will do better in the Senate Elections than in the Presidential Elections IMHO in Washington state. There still is time for the Republicans to catch up though.

On a side note, there are elections going on in your district for Fantasy Elections right now. I think you can vote in 2A and 4B.
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2004, 10:23:55 AM »

On a side note, there are elections going on in your district for Fantasy Elections right now. I think you can vote in 2A and 4B.

Sorry Akno, but AuH2O is not registered in fantasy-land.

I was talking to Sec. Treasury Ben, not AuH2O, although it doesn't really matter.  
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies