Obama's "church"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 12:22:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Obama's "church"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9]
Author Topic: Obama's "church"  (Read 8237 times)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #200 on: March 17, 2008, 08:25:59 PM »

New material...

http://minx.cc/?post=257959

What I am really shocked at is this guy's lack of English grammar during his rants...

This is going to drag on for a while. Obama better give one hell of an explanation tomorrow or he's going to be in trouble. There's no way a sane person can believe he had no idea any of this was going on.
ThePrezMex
Mexico

Political Matrix
E: 5.25, S: -1.69

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #201 on: March 17, 2008, 08:37:11 PM »

New material...

What I am really shocked at is this guy's lack of English grammar during his rants...

This is going to drag on for a while. Obama better give one hell of an explanation tomorrow or he's going to be in trouble. There's no way a sane person can believe he had no idea any of this was going on.

^^^^^^

wow... keeps getting worse.

As I mentioned in another thread yesterday or Saturday, I'm not saying that obama should dissed him as a friend, especially if he helped him when younger (as I'm pretty sure he will mention tomorrow: you don't abandon your friends for political purposes - one cannot be responsible for all the things one's friends will say during their lives). Nobody is saying that. But it is extraordinary lack of judgment having included him in his campaign in the first place! and obama is running on judgment.
Unless.. he happened to agree with him!
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 2.43

« Reply #202 on: March 17, 2008, 08:38:41 PM »

New material...

^^^^^^

wow... keeps getting worse.

As I mentioned in another thread yesterday or Saturday, I'm not saying that obama should dissed him as a friend, especially if he helped him when younger (as I'm pretty sure he will mention tomorrow: you don't abandon your friends for political purposes - one cannot be responsible for all the things one's friends will say during their lives). Nobody is saying that. But it is extraordinary lack of judgment having included him in his campaign in the first place! and obama is running on judgment.
Unless.. he happened to agree with him!

Divin't be daft lad Smiley
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 2.43

« Reply #203 on: March 17, 2008, 08:41:59 PM »

New material...

Stop being so melodramatic! I've told you before when Republicans stop keeping tent with ... [you know the drill]

Dave
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies