your politics aside...answer honestly, will obama's campaign survive..
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:32:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  your politics aside...answer honestly, will obama's campaign survive..
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: your politics aside...answer honestly, will obama's campaign survive..  (Read 7538 times)
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: March 17, 2008, 05:19:09 PM »

Obama's campaign will likely survive, though I am now seriously contemplating McCain's victory this November.  Until now, the most I had hoped from him was that he would make it -at most- a closer election than it otherwise would have been. 

Republicans owe a debt of gratitude to Hillary Clinton.  Even if she ultimately doesn't win the Democratic nomination (and in all likelihood, she won't), she will have been instrumental in ensuring McCain's victory in November...if it happens, that is. 
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #101 on: March 17, 2008, 05:49:32 PM »

It should be obvious at this point that the Wright Affair is not going away.  Damaging, though I still don't think it is fatal.

What do you mean by "Not fatal"?
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #102 on: March 17, 2008, 07:20:36 PM »

It should be obvious at this point that the Wright Affair is not going away.  Damaging, though I still don't think it is fatal.

What do you mean by "Not fatal"?

What do you think it means?

I disagree in one way.  His speech better be good tomorrow. 

If he hemorrages for another week like he's hemorraged the past week, it'll be very hard for him to come back, delegate lead or not.
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 2.43

« Reply #103 on: March 17, 2008, 07:31:54 PM »

Obama's campaign will likely survive, though I am now seriously contemplating McCain's victory this November.  Until now, the most I had hoped from him was that he would make it -at most- a closer election than it otherwise would have been. 

Republicans owe a debt of gratitude to Hillary Clinton.  Even if she ultimately doesn't win the Democratic nomination (and in all likelihood, she won't), she will have been instrumental in ensuring McCain's victory in November...if it happens, that is. 

You and I aren't a world apart on the issues, but look at it this way, if McCain wins and it's down to Democrats, then I'd be seriously forced to go Independent . It would break my heart Sad

I've no doubt McCain will be more competent than Bush, assuming senility doesn't set in of course (he's not getting any younger). I just think it's been a tragic waste that Republicans didn't have the sense to nominate him in 2000 (I'd have still endorsed Gore, but that's not my point)

I desire closure on Bush; perhaps then America will RISE again. I'm not convinced McCain can achieve that

Dave
motomonkey
Rookie

« Reply #104 on: March 17, 2008, 07:45:24 PM »

Fatal.  His judgment of other men is not to be trusted. 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies