Watch Hillary's emergency landing in a hail of sniper bullets in Bosnia in 1996 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:44:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Watch Hillary's emergency landing in a hail of sniper bullets in Bosnia in 1996 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Watch Hillary's emergency landing in a hail of sniper bullets in Bosnia in 1996  (Read 3387 times)
exopolitician
MATCHU[D]
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -6.26

« on: March 22, 2008, 09:08:40 PM »

Oh please. Candidates say hundreds of things on the campaign trail every day. Who can remember perfectly something that happened 12 years ago, anyway?

I can't perfectly remember every field trip I took in 6th grade, but I most certainly do remember that I was not under gunfire during any of them.

Coming under fire in that way is not the same as coming under fire when you're walking down the street. You might not even notice it unless someone tells you, even if you have to take precautions like 'keeping your head down'.

If your being shot at down the street, thats something you cant really miss...unless your THAT oblivious to your surroundings.
exopolitician
MATCHU[D]
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -6.26

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2008, 09:14:39 PM »

Oh please. Candidates say hundreds of things on the campaign trail every day. Who can remember perfectly something that happened 12 years ago, anyway?

I can't perfectly remember every field trip I took in 6th grade, but I most certainly do remember that I was not under gunfire during any of them.

Coming under fire in that way is not the same as coming under fire when you're walking down the street. You might not even notice it unless someone tells you, even if you have to take precautions like 'keeping your head down'.

If your being shot at down the street, thats something you cant really miss...unless your THAT oblivious to your surroundings.

But that's exactly my point. If you're in a large aircraft or part of a travel ling entourage and facing remote, long-range fire, it's very easy to miss, and you might not know about it unless someone tells you about it.

Well I guess I wouldnt know...ive never been shot at in a plane thankfully Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies