Republican and Democratic Party Membership Continues to Decline (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:36:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Republican and Democratic Party Membership Continues to Decline (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Republican and Democratic Party Membership Continues to Decline  (Read 7487 times)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« on: April 28, 2008, 09:43:42 PM »

I voted for the Republicans in 2000 and 2002 and the Democrats in 2004 and 2006 and I will still vote for the major parties for some time to come.  I'm on the fence as to who I will support for president right now.  I'm slowly getting turned off by Obama.  I'm liking Hillary more and more, but I don't think she has much of a shot.  I am starting to grow fond of John McCain and, in a way, returning to my Republican roots where I started my voting life in 2000.  Mind you, then, I was a staunch, hardcore conservative Republican and thought Gore was horrible.  I won't get that far to the right, but I just don't know where I'll be come November 4, 2008.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2008, 10:06:33 PM »

I'm done voting for major parties. I voted Democrat in 2004 and 2006 and boy do I feel like a fool.

I couldn't vote in 2006 but I feel like a fool just for giving the Democrats the benefit of the doubt.

What do you guys think the Democrats should have done? Cut off funding for the Iraq war?

Oh, heavens no.  To me, that would be telling the troops "I don't give a crap about you, I just hate this president and everything he stands for."

The Democrats are too patriotic and too loyal to our troops (for the most part) to do that.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies